IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

agree!
Thanks. I really hope he justifies his price tag. He is available for the entire IPL so lets hope he does DC proud. $750,000 for Bond is equally ridiculous. If he can play the entire duration of the IPL, which is not a possibility since none of his other brothers are, bad pick I believe !

Thanks. I really hope he justifies his price tag. He is available for the entire IPL so lets hope he does DC proud. $750,000 for Bond is equally ridiculous. If he can play the entire duration of the IPL, which is not a possibility since none of his other brothers are, bad pick I believe !
hope so... edwards, roach, gilchrist and symonds will be permanent internationals in DC lineup!

The franchisees have gone mad it seems. Half of the franchisees have almost exhausted their price for not so good players .. Roach was surely not worth it .. Punjab got Barath for 75000 and Roach was sold for nearly ten times of Barath.. that is really silly and funny .. it has been foolish bidding till now as there are many good players left still .. I feel Punjab and Rajasthan might benefit by taking several players with less bidding

yea Deccan gonna have a touch time choosing the playing 4 with so much international talent in the team....
none can touch gilly and symonds will remain untouchables in playing 11. Edwards, Roach, Gibbs will be rotated i suppose (who else was there? - i forget :( )

Bollinger unsold :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
with the 4 internationals cap - its gonna be tough! i didnt think he would have gone anywhere except RR and DC because of the aussie influence. DC are capped out and it seems Warnie is not impressed with Dougie :haha: