Murder mysteries

Aqua

Carefully now, they are so blatant you will be kicking yourself if you miss the clue! Mystery 1... A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis: The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet. The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know? Mystery 2... A man walks into a his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere And no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader. How did he do this? Mystery 3... Old Mr. Tidy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police. "I was walking by Mr. Tidy's house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police Immediately afterward." The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr. Tidy. How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying? Try to figure these questions...

Re: Murder mysteries

1. mail on sunday morning? 2. shot his reflection in a mirror? 3. :huh:
quite right.. 1) no mail on sunday, so its the maid 2) yeah, quite a lame one, he shot the reflection... must be mad at himself or something :shrug: go on.. try the third...

ummm.... i think' date=' wen it is very hot outside, and u have the airconditioner running, then frost forms outside...[/quote'] LOL you're right, but I think it's implied that it's winter time, so it's other way around.

Re: Murder mysteries ok try this: A policeman was walking past a house. He heard somone cry, "Don't shoot me, John! Don't shoot!" There was one gunshot. The policeman entered the house and saw a lawyer, priest, and an engineer, gathered around a dead body. The priest was immediately arrested. How did the policeman know?

Re: Murder mysteries another: at a suicide scene - in a factory a man has hanged himself by a high ceiling. what has puzzled the cops is that there is no chair, ladder or any other equipment in the room which he could have used. The cheif detective walks in..a look to the floor and case solved! how?

ai... what a waste of a thread!!! All solutions are up already... too bad.. but good job shailesh and anakin!!! :wtg:
mate goob job with the thread, but the thing is that when u create such quiz thread, it will spoil the interest in a second, thing is everyone can google the answer.