An idea for IPL III

gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

:hysterical:.Well done Shano, but to remind you, that Gujju holds the second most costly team in IPL, so keep the base price accordingly :dance:
I dont care as long as you are the Free Agent in the transfer market, so when is Lalit "Rajiv" Modi offisialy (no typo) declaring the IPL ICF SS 3 open. :--D

^Well Shano, i am not a free transfer agent.I will also have a base price.Jus tfor a start, let me tell you that since i have introduced this game, i know certain tricks that could help my team win the SS.So i would want my team(MI preferavly) to win this :dance: So let Rajiv open the curtains for IPL III Mega Sooper Selector

Varun has agreed to my idea and we will be having this SS as according to him, implementation is not all that difficult.So we can nominate the captains now for 8 teams and members willing to play can register themselves. :yay: :icflove:
Araam naal kakke.. Don't jump the gun. I also said I don't get much time these days :giggle:

If the captain is not going to buy the players by paying from his pocket, then what is the risk he is taking? He can select any random player and he will get to earn all that his players earn... This is heavily in favor of the captain, if EMC pays the money to the player... BTW.. who is the CSK captain?
Dina, I beg you not to moan about the "bad policies" because you seriously ruin the fun. I do not want to pinpoint but thanks to you Rajiv has stopped his "Mohegan bets" edition. If you have problems with any rules or do not like the game, just don't bother participating in it. I really do not want to come across mean, but you take such games way too seriously and in the end ruin it for everyone.