Time to improve site - imo

Legend

i am new here, u might feel i am acting as if i am pretty senior member here, but just as being concerned, and visiting this site specially for cricket discussion purpose, i feel we have to improve this site a bit more.. first step should be to create a Cricket Videos section. and Divide the Cricket Videos section into two parts - Indian cricket videos, and Other international cricket videos.. this will be atleast one step, if more comes in mind will let u all know, and it will be great to see some suggestion from other members too here in this thread... have a good one mates...

Re: Time to improve site - imo the videos section will be effective only when members contribute... it is a good idea nevertheless, but i am sure, we are going in that direction.... welcome, Legend... I have 40-50GB of cricket videos, some of them rare too in my laptop... but unfortunately, my laptop has been in a coma for the last 45 days and i am not doing anything abt it.... once tht is fixed, u will see a lot of great indian as well as international videos.... i am sure, Ravi and Rajeev have a lot as well, but they have been pretty buzy getting this site up and running....

Re: Time to improve site - imo

i am new here, u might feel i am acting as if i am pretty senior member here, but just as being concerned, and visiting this site specially for cricket discussion purpose, i feel we have to improve this site a bit more.. first step should be to create a Cricket Videos section. and Divide the Cricket Videos section into two parts - Indian cricket videos, and Other international cricket videos.. this will be atleast one step, if more comes in mind will let u all know, and it will be great to see some suggestion from other members too here in this thread... have a good one mates...
Very good idea. Although i'd just have one big video forum; possibly as a sub-forum for the cricket discussions board. Along with an interactive Super Selector game, it will take ICF to the next level. One lesson i learned in the process of conducting my "recruitment drive" was that having an easy to access video-forum is the BEST way to attract a large # of visitors and induce them into registering. The admin can create an incentive for them, ie; a minimum of 50 posts to gain access to the forum. This will ensure that they contribute to the forum discussions and don't just lurk. Creating an "indiancricketfans" username on Youtube and posting videos with our trademark would also be an excellent way to market the website to Indians. The site's content will sell itself.