Shiv Sena and MNS threatens to disrupt IPL if Aussies play in it

ViruRulez

Shiv Sena working president Uddhav Thackeray has said that if Australian players take part in the Indian Premier League (IPL) matches, the Shiv Sena would disrupt the schedule of the matches. He said as Indians are being treated badly in Australia, it would not be apt to allow Australians to play in India. The Sena working president threatened that it would not allow matches to be held if the Australians play. He said the orders to this effect have come from Sena supremo Bal Thackeray. Earlier, Maharashtra Navanirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray also said that if Australians play, it would disrupt IPL. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/80683/India/Shiv+Sena+threatens+IPL.html
Really I am getting pissed off with their nautanki right now. I am now worried if it was right decision by L Modi to shift the opening match and ceremony from Hyderabad to Mumbai. I thought these thugs were just joking but they have repeated it again and MNS has also joined in this anti-Aussie stand. Yaar koi thappad kyun nahi maarta buddhe, Raj aur sab pagalo ko. :wall: