jokes

punjabiplaya

Alien couple come down to earth and go to a swingers party. They swap partners and go to respective bedrooms. The alien man takes his clothes off revealing a one inch co*k. The woman says i am not impressed! The alien then twists his right ear and his co*k grows to ten inches. Now I am impressed says the woman. The alien then twists his left ear and his co*k becomes two inches thick and he gives the woman the best seeing too she has ever had. She meets up with her husband later and asks how was it for you? Her hubby said fecking shite all she did was keep twisting my fecking ears! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Alien couple come down to earth and go to a swingers party. They swap partners and go to respective bedrooms. The alien man takes his clothes off revealing a one inch co*k. The woman says i am not impressed! The alien then twists his right ear and his co*k grows to ten inches. Now I am impressed says the woman. The alien then twists his left ear and his co*k becomes two inches thick and he gives the woman the best seeing too she has ever had. She meets up with her husband later and asks how was it for you? Her hubby said fecking shite all she did was keep twisting my fecking ears! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:cantstop::cantstop:

:haha::haha: :two_thumbs_up:

Old lady gives bus driver peanuts 2 eat everyday she boards bus. After few days driver asks 'Why do u give me such wonderful peanuts, Why don't u eat them urself? Lady replies 'I don't have teeth 2 munch Them' Driver: Then Why Buy Them? Lady: 'I just Love the Chocolate Around Them!'

A paki kid lost his mum in a supermarket n was crying loads... The manager asked "What does she look like?"..The kid says "for fecks sake I don't know, I've never seen her face" !" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A paki kid lost his mum in a supermarket n was crying loads... The manager asked "What does she look like?"..The kid says "for fecks sake I don't know, I've never seen her face" !" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nice one P.

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts sobbing "That's horrible!!! So many men dying like that!" After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazillion ?".