jokes

punjabiplaya

2 Gays Rupert + Cecil are lying in bed Rupert starts rubbing vaseline on his chest. Cecil said wot u doing? Rupert said I read that vaseline stimulates hair growth, I want a hairy chest. Cecil said dont b ****ing stupid, if that was true id have a ponytail sticking out of my ****...! As the coffin was slowly being lowered into the grave at the funeral of a traffic warden, a voice from inside it screamed, "I'M NOT DEAD, I'M NOT DEAD!!!!?" To which the priest smugly answered, "I am sorry my son, the paperwork has already been done! A half jewish half black kid asks his mum "Am i mostly black or am i mostly jewish?" "your just my son" the mother replies "but why ask such a question?" "well my mate is selling his bike 4 £50 & i dnt know whether 2 be a good jewish boy & haggle or just stab the bastard & take it." A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions, "he observed. To the first mother, he said, "you are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy." He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is with money. Again, its indicated from your child's name, Penny." He turns to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too is showing itself in your child's name, Brandy." At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers.. "Come on, Dick, we're leaving. :--D

A hen lays an egg on India-Pakistan border... Both countries start fighting for the egg... Finally india suggests.. Who ever ****s more women in the other country in 24hrs wins the egg...pakis agree... India go to pakistan.. **** 150000 women & come back... Pakis are excited... They shout...Our Turn.. India says..**** off... Keep the Egg... ******************* Man drivin down road. Woman drivin up same road.They pass each other.Man shouts out window ****IN BIG FAT COW Woman yells out window ****IN ******! Woman turns round corner crashes into a huge cow and dies. Moral of the story? If only women would ****in listen I rang the Samaritans last night. As is the trend these days I was put through to their call centre in Pakistan! I told them I was feeling suicidal.... The Bastards got excited and asked if I could fly a plane! *********************************** do you like these??:winky:

A hen lays an egg on India-Pakistan border... Both countries start fighting for the egg... Finally india suggests.. Who ever ****s more women in the other country in 24hrs wins the egg...pakis agree... India go to pakistan.. **** 150000 women & come back... Pakis are excited... They shout...Our Turn.. India says..**** off... Keep the Egg... ******************* I rang the Samaritans last night. As is the trend these days I was put through to their call centre in Pakistan! I told them I was feeling suicidal.... The Bastards got excited and asked if I could fly a plane! *********************************** do you like these??:winky:
:hysterical: