jokes

punjabiplaya

A Paki and an Englishman were driving head on one night and their cars collided . To their amazement neither is hurt but both cars are destroyed. In celebration of their good luck they agree to put their differences aside from that moment on and the englishman goes to the boot and fetches a 12 yr old bottle of whisky. He hands it to the paki who exclaims, "may the english and pakistanis live together forever in peace and harmony" and then gulps down half the bottle. He goes to hand the bottle to the englishman who replies, "no thanks you paki cu*t, i'll just wait til the police get here! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Mary Mary quite contrary how does ur garden grow? I live in a flat u stupid tw*t, how the feck wud I know! Mary had a little lamb its fleece was white n wispy, along came foot n mouth disease n now its black n crispy. Jack in Jill went up the hill so Jack could lick Jills fanny. Jack got a shock and a mouth full of co*k cuz Jills a pre op tranny.

Paramedics attend an accident & find a man in the drivers seat screaming his head off. They tell him to "Calm down. It could be worse. Look at your girlfriend. She's gone through the windscreen" The man replies in agony "Have you seen what she's got in her mouth?" :hysterical:

A sales representative, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one." "Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone. In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of piña coladas, and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone. "OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch." :winky:

Was in Asda 2day with 2 full trollies of booze & my weeks shopping when a little old lady got behind me in the queue. She only had a pint of milk, so I said "Is that all u've got love?" She replied "Yes" So I did the decent thing & said "If I were u I'd feck off to another till, I'm gonna take ages"

Paramedics attend an accident & find a man in the drivers seat screaming his head off. They tell him to "Calm down. It could be worse. Look at your girlfriend. She's gone through the windscreen" The man replies in agony "Have you seen what she's got in her mouth?" :hysterical:
:hysterical:

An old Parsi is dying calls his grandson to his bed: "Dikraa, aii ley, for you, my chrome-plated .38 revolver." "But Bawaji, I don't like guns. How about u leaving me tamaaru gold Rolex watch instead?" "Chutia, shutup & listen. Someday u have to run maaru business. Someday u gonna come home & maybe find ur fataakri bairi(wife) in bed with some other bhonsrino bhadvo. Chutmarina, what will u do then? Point ur Rolex watch at him and say "Time's up? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

An old Parsi is dying calls his grandson to his bed: "Dikraa, aii ley, for you, my chrome-plated .38 revolver." "But Bawaji, I don't like guns. How about u leaving me tamaaru gold Rolex watch instead?" "Chutia, shutup & listen. Someday u have to run maaru business. Someday u gonna come home & maybe find ur fataakri bairi(wife) in bed with some other bhonsrino bhadvo. Chutmarina, what will u do then? Point ur Rolex watch at him and say "Time's up? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical:

Guest Gunner
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:--D:--D:--D:--D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: joke of the month....

‎​Little Johnny wasn't doing very well at school so his Mum and Dad sent him to a Catholic school. After two months he was getting top marks in every subject. His Mum asks "How come you're doing so well at this school?" Johnny replies "The first day I walked in to school & saw that poor fella nailed to a cross I knew they didn't feck around here!"