jokes

punjabiplaya

Bobby the builder walks up to a girl in a club and says to her " I've got an eight inch dick and I can shag all night" After a couple of drinks, she takes him home with her. The next morning she says to him "You told me that you had an eight inch dick and that you could shag all night. You've got a five inch dick and you lasted only 3 minutes" Barry looks up at her and says " I'm a builder love, that was just an estimate"

Many pakis are still feeling down after the semi final defeat to world champs india! well....... If you think life is bad. How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once! You only get smashed once! It takes 4 minutes to get hard! Only 2 minutes to get soft! You share your box with 5 other guys! And after 3 minutes in the hot tub you get your head smashed in and then you get a good poking by a load of soldiers! But worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother! So cheer up, your life ain't that bad! Happy Easter.. still rather be an egg than a paki!! :hysterical:

I was walking past the Psych hospital the other day and all the patients were shouting '13....13....13' The fence was too high to see over, but I found a little hole in the planks and looked through to see what was going on. Some bast*rd poked me in the eye with a stick. Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'

A wife asked her husband to describe her. He said, 'You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K'. She said, 'What does that mean?' He said Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot'. She said, 'Oh that's so lovely. What about I, J, K?' He said I'm Just Kiddin

Four mates plan the perfect camping trip. Two days before they go Paddy's wife tells him he's not going. Paddy's mates are disappointed but decide to go without him anyway. Two days later the three mates arrive at the site to find Paddy sitting with a tent set up & bbq going. One says, "Paddy how did you persuade the wife to let you come?" Paddy says "Well last night I was sat in my chair & she came to me in a see through nightie, stockings and crotchless panties and led me up stairs. She handcuffed herself to the bed. Then she said, "Do whatever you want!", "So here I am!" :hysterical:

Kate s wedding shoes were too tight. Once in the bedroom Wills helped them off. The family heard grunting, straining, a scream and Wills say, "That was tight." The Queen said "I told you she was a virgin." Then, they heard Wills say, "Now for the other one." There was more grunting and straining. At last Wills said, "My God. That was even tighter." The Duke said "That's my boy, once a sailor, always a sailor :cantstop: