jokes

punjabiplaya

School teacher in liverpool asks the class who supports Liverpool.. All put their hands up except Billy. Teacher asks who he supports & Billy says West Ham. Teacher asks why & Billy says "my parents both come from London & they support them so i do 2".. Teacher says "u don't ave 2copy ur parents - wot would u do if ur mum was a prostitute & ur dad was a burglar"? Billy said - "I'd support Liverpool like you cu*ts !!!

Dear Deidre,My new girlfriend is 10 years younger than me, is that too much of an age gap ? Deidre Writes:No don't be silly, age is nothing but a number. Dear Deidre,Thank you for your response, you have made me feel much better about my relationship. amir 22 from bradford

Jenny's friend, Debbie was complaining about a sore throat. So Jenny said, 'When I have that I always give a blow job to my husband & next day I'm better, u should try it.' Next day Debbie comes in singing. 'How did it go?' asks Jenny. 'brilliant' says Debbie, 'your husband couldn't believe it was your idea! :hysterical:

80 year old man: My 28 year old wife is pregnant, ur opinion doctor? Doctor : Let me tell u a story. A hunter in a hurry grabs an umbrella instead of the gun. He moves into the woods, sees a bear, lifts the umbrella, pulls the handle and BANG.... The bear drops dead! Old man: That's impossible! someone else must have shot the bear. Doctor : MY POINT EXACTLY!

An old Parsi is dying calls his grandson to his bed: "Dikraa, aii ley, for you, my chrome-plated .38 revolver." "But Bawaji, I don't like guns. How about u leaving me tamaaru gold Rolex watch instead?" "Chutia, shutup & listen. Someday u have to run maaru business. Someday u gonna come home & maybe find ur fataakri bairi(wife) in bed with some other bhonsrino bhadvo. Chutmarina, what will u do then? Point ur Rolex watch at him and say "Time's up? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

80 year old man: My 28 year old wife is pregnant, ur opinion doctor? Doctor : Let me tell u a story. A hunter in a hurry grabs an umbrella instead of the gun. He moves into the woods, sees a bear, lifts the umbrella, pulls the handle and BANG.... The bear drops dead! Old man: That's impossible! someone else must have shot the bear. Doctor : MY POINT EXACTLY!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

An old Parsi is dying calls his grandson to his bed: "Dikraa, aii ley, for you, my chrome-plated .38 revolver." "But Bawaji, I don't like guns. How about u leaving me tamaaru gold Rolex watch instead?" "Chutia, shutup & listen. Someday u have to run maaru business. Someday u gonna come home & maybe find ur fataakri bairi(wife) in bed with some other bhonsrino bhadvo. Chutmarina, what will u do then? Point ur Rolex watch at him and say "Time's up? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
WOW Just Wow great one man very Parsi-like language :D

A flat chested woman goes to Dr Smith about enlarging her breasts. He says ''Every day after your shower rub your chest & say' 'Scooby doobie doobies i want bigger boobies.' She does this for several months & it works-she grows terrific D-cup boobs. One day she gets on the bus, the driver says 'U look amazing, r u a patient of Dr Smith?' She says 'yes, how did u know?' He winks & whispers ''Hickory dickory dock !