jokes

punjabiplaya

A nun is sitting on a train opposite a nig*er who is eating a tub of prawns. Every time he eats one he spits the head at the nun, who tries to ignore him,Eventually, she gets pis*ed off and pulls the emergency cord. The nig*er looks at her and says "You'll get fined £50 for that you stupid bit*h" and laughs. The nun laughs back and says "When I cry r*pe and they smell your fingers you'll get 15 years you black cu*t !!!

A man says to his wife get ready, you, me & the dog are going fishing. Wife says I dont want 2 go. Man gives her 3 choices. Fishing, blowjob or take it up the ar*e. Wife picks blow job. After sucking for a while she says, ur c*ck taste like sh*t. He says, 'I know, the dog didnt want to go fishing either!'

Dad comes home 2 find his 17yr old daughter with a pink dildo up her bum "What the hell r u doing?" He shouts "Well, u wont let me have a boyfriend, so this is my boyfriend substitute!" The next night the daughter comes home 2 find her dad drinking a can of beer with the pink dildo up HIS bum "What the hell r U doing?"...she shouts. He replies "Having a beer with ur boyfriend

Are you insured for Sex?? The Correct Insurance Companies are, Sex with your wife - Legal and General Sex on the Telephone - Direct Line Sex with your partner - Standard Life Sex with a Transvestite - Confused. Com Sex with someone different - Go Compare Sex with a Fat Bird - More Than Sex on the back seat of a Car - Sheila's Wheels Sex with a posh Bird - Privileged

A 10 year old nigerian boy jonah Umbongo walks 5 miles a day to fetch water in the deadly heat of africa. Just £2 per day can help teach jonah to read and write so he can lead a better life... WARNING. Do not fall for this scam...The fecker then grows up, moves to england and walks 20 miles a day putting fecking parking tickets on our cars!

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny, although measurable distance from the earth every year.If you do the maths, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface.This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his dick after his mistress found the ring in his trouser pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while he was asleepI don't know what's worse:1) Having your mistress find out you're married.2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your dick3) Or finding out your dick fits through your wedding ring.

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his dick after his mistress found the ring in his trouser pocket and got so mad at him she stuck it on him while he was asleepI don't know what's worse:1) Having your mistress find out you're married.2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your dick3) Or finding out your dick fits through your wedding ring.
:cantstop: