jokes

punjabiplaya

Mard ki takat ka andaza uski zor se nahin ladki ki shor se hota hai
Your Girlfriend is your right hand...but if your Girlfriend ran away then your right hand is your girlfriend.
:cantstop::cantstop:

An Arab is interviewed at the Embassy for a visa: Consul: Your name please? Arab: Abu Zina. Consul: Sex? Arab: Every day. Consul: Eh, I mean, male or female? Arab: Don't matter, sometimes even Camel. Consul: Holy cow! Arab: Yes, cows and donkey too. Consul: Isn't that hostile? Arab: Horsetyle, Dogstyle, any style!. Consul: Oh dear! Arab: No deer! As*hole too tight and run too fast!
:hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner
Imogens music career cant be taking off as i havent heard any of her songs and shes been doing giggs for 6 months!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You have been served for contempt Sir!!!

Guest Gunner
Last night I was awoken by four West Ham fans outside my house playing football with a hedgehog. I was absolutely disgusted and just about to call the RSPCA when the hedgehog went 1-0 up... :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her "I'm going to feck you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine" She replied, "wow, let's go, its good to find a man with such stamina these days." For some reason she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the caravan. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Breaking news: Man Utd team to face Barcelona.. Van der Sar Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra Valencia Carrick An unamed Premiership footballer Park Rooney Hernandez
I met a girl in a nightclub and told her "I'm going to feck you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine" She replied, "wow, let's go, its good to find a man with such stamina these days." For some reason she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the caravan. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Keep em coming P.