Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp yeh islam koi religion hai? before deleting my post read what i write please as it would be helpful for u to tell ur islamics friend to see these islamic, yeh log Iid se kuch din pahle bakre ko baand kar rakhte hai. on the day of iid, that innocent bakra keeps on crying "mah" mah", but no one listens, the bakra knows he has to go, but no freakin muslim aadmi helps them, these muslim families cut them, and eat those innocent bakraz... and hence this is the reason why muslims logo ko andar se kuch nahi hota jab woh kisi ko martein wein dhekhte hai..

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

yeh islam koi religion hai? before deleting my post read what i write please as it would be helpful for u to tell ur islamics friend to see these islamic, yeh log Iid se kuch din pahle bakre ko baand kar rakhte hai. on the day of iid, that innocent bakra keeps on crying "mah" mah", but no one listens, the bakra knows he has to go, but no freakin muslim aadmi helps them, these muslim families cut them, and eat those innocent bakraz... and hence this is the reason why muslims logo ko andar se kuch nahi hota jab woh kisi ko martein wein dhekhte hai..
Legend saab. How would you feel if someone targetted your religion with a "Is XYZ a religion??". And then follow it up with some half-baked example? Here is an assignment for you - instead of being critical towards Islam why not you try to learn something about it? Maybe then you can answer your question yourself? xxx

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp Legend Sir, Even in US , they have these crazy Thanksgiving were excessive Turkey Birds are butchered for no particular reason. Some perverts even play Turkey bowl were they use Turkey meat as Bowling ball. Care to comment on this. But , I would like to agree with you on one thing. This concept of Halal is sickening . Even PETA has come out against it. Muslims and Jews need to stop insisting on Halal meat because it is one of the most inhuman way of killing animals. At least in America , they use tranqulisers before slaughtering the animal. Many Muslims are against this practise because they feel it is not Halal and I feel this is unacceptable.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp You are right any GOD be it Goddess Durga or Allah, if gets appeased by scarifice of animals then most probably they are not Gods.. I can't bring myself to the terms with the idea that the Merciful almighty somehow loves animals toi be sacrificed in His name. If he does then somewhere down the line devil got one over God and we have been worshipping devil ever since. But the good news is those who seriously believe in it based on garbage preached by some folks should not be considered guilty in God's eyes. Real culprit is the person who devised this bullocks in first place. Who knows on every sacrifice done here on earth due to the words perpetrated by those bullock-originators, the myriad prophets and their cohorts might be going one after another round of special treatment in hell as punishment. If you further think about it even these bullock-stirrer may be excused on the ground of they might be hallucinating and after all every thing is controlled by God so may be buck stops at His door and so he must punish himself for every csacrifice done in His name.. This is totally twisted stuff nothing can be confirmed everything borders on speculation and this is why I pity the fool who blows himself up chanting Allh-ho-akbar or any other crap. Well i will check my imagination it's already drained at the fag end of demanding work day today.. Enjoy guys happy week end