All teams tamper with ball: Imran Khan, Rameez Raza, Tait

Feed

Pakistani's have some nerve if they don't feel ashamed of this man and people like Imran Khan's stupid comments in the media. And it was shocking to know that PCB was very happy with Shahid's :quote:captaincy:quote: during the 5th ODI & are contemplating giving him a longer leash on this performance alone.

So give Afridi a break. He may not have played this one by the book but he certainly did read from the book of his predecessors. And he was forced to play God.
So Kamiz Khaja is admitting that Pakistani captains of the past have been cheaters and Afridi was only carrying on the tradition. What a tool! These guys shouldn't even be allowed to play cricket. If Afretard had not plead guilty, I bet the Pakis would vouch for his innocence and claim that he was only practicing the fine art of smelling balls.

A couple of years ago, soon after the Oval Test saga involving Pakistan and Daryl Hair, I spoke to Grahame Hick, I'm sure you guys know who he is. Well during the morning session which was delayed because of overnight rain, he was kind enough to walk around outside and speak to the fans. I asked him what he made of the ball tampering episode. His words were along the following lines; Although I don't really do it myself, I just give it the occassional rub every side I ever played in had someone doing something illegal. Once you play in front of live TV you got to be smart enough not to do it. I then asked him, what do you think of ball tampering overall, he said if they want to cut out ball tampering then they need to ask everyone to stop rubbing the ball too, that's altering the condition too. I asked him if Pakistan are guilty what should happen, he said to be honest I wouldn't be bothered not one bit if they are punished or not, but I guess the English fans and cricket world and even some Pakistani fans would liek to see punishment of some sort. There was an old Englishman sitting close by me and he said to me, he's been watching the game for many years and when the ball is hit to or over the fence he and many others in the audience would do all sorts to the ball, he said even scraped his keys across the ball. He said the media and some fans making a fuss about it was all excessive drama.

take it ez now..he only bite the ball and good thing is dat he ddint hide it or anything he did it in front of the world showiing how brave he is...so relax now
the coward covered the ball with both his hands while biting and had walked backwards thinking he would be covered by bowlers Asif & Rana walking infornt of him, and escape the cameras,. it was planned tampering.! he did this in successive overs.Even after the match when ABC radio interviewed him, he denied it and said he was just trying to smell the ball.cheating coward , your country's captain!
A couple of years ago, soon after the Oval Test saga involving Pakistan and Daryl Hair, I spoke to Grahame Hick, I'm sure you guys know who he is. Well during the morning session which was delayed because of overnight rain, he was kind enough to walk around outside and speak to the fans. I asked him what he made of the ball tampering episode. His words were along the following lines; Although I don't really do it myself, I just give it the occassional rub every side I ever played in had someone doing something illegal. Once you play in front of live TV you got to be smart enough not to do it. I then asked him, what do you think of ball tampering overall, he said if they want to cut out ball tampering then they need to ask everyone to stop rubbing the ball too, that's altering the condition too. I asked him if Pakistan are guilty what should happen, he said to be honest I wouldn't be bothered not one bit if they are punished or not, but I guess the English fans and cricket world and even some Pakistani fans would liek to see punishment of some sort. There was an old Englishman sitting close by me and he said to me, he's been watching the game for many years and when the ball is hit to or over the fence he and many others in the audience would do all sorts to the ball, he said even scraped his keys across the ball. He said the media and some fans making a fuss about it was all excessive drama.
so, that absolves Pakistanis of ball tamering??? there are video clips of what Akram , Younis did during their tour of england earlier...Imran had once demonstrated ball tamering successfully to his county colleagues during a county match. he himself has admitted this is his book.Now, just shut up and dont justify ball tamering/eating.