Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

When words fail you, there is always, KKR :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
elaborate pleeej...

When words fail you, there is always, KKR :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
No Gunnah it should be, When fail words fail you, there is always, KKR. :D

elaborate pleeej...
mhr Sir, you have good set of companions this time around. :two_thumbs_up: Here's my starting lineup for KKR: Gayle Mcullum Ganguly Hussey Tiwary Vignesh Laxmi Abdullah/Kartik Agarkar Sharma Bond (he's going to be included regardless, I think he's gonna get spanked like Steyn) Can push Vignesh/ Tiwary up the order if you want to balance the side. Btw, can we keep it clean and stop with all the instigating/spam posts? :senile:

mhr Sir, you have good set of companions this time around. :two_thumbs_up: Here's my starting lineup for KKR: Gayle Mcullum Ganguly Hussey Tiwary Vignesh Laxmi Abdullah/Kartik Agarkar Sharma Bond (he's going to be included regardless, I think he's gonna get spanked like Steyn) Can push Vignesh/ Tiwary up the order if you want to balance the side. Btw, can we keep it clean and stop with all the instigating/spam posts? :senile:
yup thats why i have a feeling that we wud make it to semi finals atleast and above all dada is back as captain again ... Dada is a great leader as we all know and he knows how to take the best out of his team. If feel we shud be regarded as fav. during this year... u can compare KKR with our Indian team of '83 ... we failed at '75 and '79 .. everyone made a mockery of indians during '83 but what happened is all in front of us... So my dear friends history repeats itself but the diff is u all are in firing line. B->

Take out SRT from MI and the squad looks as impotent as Bal's tattes recently Shane's gaydar has been going off quite frequently.....kya be kuch lifestyle change kiya kya?
Yea, can you pick my suit now? :cantstop: btw KGayR are our bi@tches man! We will :alienbooty: them again this IPL.

Ab saale' date=' CG ka no. kaubn dega tereko?[/quote']
tu deega mujhe uska no..........wrong number deta hai..........:protest:
Abey' date=' yaar country code toh daalna tha. Its 44.[/quote']
dala ..............wrong no hai...............
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
Shane Bond is not in the squad. Then why did they buy him..:dontknow:
Squads are Not Updated properly i Guess..KKR having only 7 foriegn players in the Official site :winky: Even some other squads showing wrong..