5-0 KKR ... Mumbai's she-dog. Its Official!

Shane

Or is it "ray-shi-zhom" (given the pronunciation in the region)? :hmmm:
Now now you are in deep sh!t...the kkr fans will now accuse of making fun of their language and equate you with the thakerays :hysterical:...but no great worry there are just one or two fans here :hysterical:

Congrats... do wear Kkr T shirt and carry a ICF banner so that we may recognize u ..:icflove:
I might carry an ICF banner, but I will not wear the KKR T-shirt for the following reasons 1. I support Mumbai 2. I dont want to be pee'd on. 3. I'm not gay. :mi:

I might carry an ICF banner, but I will not wear the KKR T-shirt for the following reasons 1. I support Mumbai 2. I dont want to be pee'd on. 3. I'm not gay. :mi:
get ready for a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... F****K:finger::finger:

I just got tickets to the game :D Mumbai v KKkkkolkata @ Brabourne
Went I went to the Wankede 2 years back for this same fixture, there were thousands (no exaggeration) of KGayR supporters, was at first shocked to see the kinda support they got from Mumbaikars :dontknow: But at the end of the game, the look on each and every one of them, was priceless. Was as if our bowlers had whooped them till they were all black and gold. :laugh:

:punter: :punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter::punter: :punter::punter: :punter:

Guest Hiten.

So Malinga, zaheer, Ryan (for that 1 full over of yorkers), bhajji didn't have anything to do in contending Gayle and Dada for almost 12-13 overs ? :hmmm: