5-0 KKR ... Mumbai's she-dog. Its Official!

Shane

Time for u to bump this thread ...!!! and realize ur mistake.
Really.. are you proud?:haha: KKR beats MI who rest their top 6 players because they just dont care. BTW, what a KLPD for the eden crowd... Sachin didnt even bother to go to kolkata:giggle:

Really.. are you proud?:haha: KKR beats MI who rest their top 6 players because they just dont care. BTW, what a KLPD for the eden crowd... Sachin didnt even bother to go to kolkata:giggle:
Just Proud!!!!!!!!!! Veerrrrrrrry proud ... if u go back to my previous posts , I had told MI fans to wait for the day SRT rests to see MI fate... and it was evident here, they collapsed like pak :giggle:. The only diff was SRT .Pollard is just another Afretard , since when has he become a Top player :hysterical: . Other 4 player - Bhajji , Zak , Malinga well they made only 134 runs , so nothing on board for them to defend. So stop being a paki and have balls to accept the fact u lost by 9 wkts...:dance:

Just Proud!!!!!!!!!! Veerrrrrrrry proud ... if u go back to my previous posts , I had told MI fans to wait for the day SRT rests to see MI fate... and it was evident here, they collapsed like pak :giggle:. The only diff was SRT .Pollard is just another Afretard , since when has he become a Top player :hysterical: . Other 4 player - Bhajji , Zak , Malinga well they made only 134 runs , so nothing on board for them to defend. So stop being a paki and have balls to accept the fact u lost by 9 wkts...:dance:
Chomu, read my post above. I clearly acknowledge the fact that KKR beat MI. The only thing here is... If I was in your place.. I'd be more insulted then proud.. if the opposing team does not play even 1 of their key players.. and their captain doesnt even bother to come to the city... But hey.. if you feel verrrrrrrryyyyy proud of beating the mumbai reserves.. good for you..:desiwoman:

MI had a lot of unfair advantages ,one of them being they played 6 games on the trot in Mumbai no other team got this benefit and this became their launching pad for the SF slot. Other advantage was SRT played for them..... So being in such situation 2wice in consecutive IPL's and reaching SF after 3 years proves nothing but a shame... KKR is much better at least they lost only 3 matches less than MI. So have some SHAME or DIE.

Same logic as Afridi, crap performances that may be termed as cameos at best. Not one match winning innings like Dhoni, Tendulkar, Haydos or Gilchrist(players his delusional fans tend to lump him alongside). Calling crap chocolate does not change what it is...
wonder how many matches the likes of hayden, gilchrist and dhoni won for csk this ipl. people like you time and again try to pull the legend down, and everytime u return with a bitter test in ur mouth. love it each and every time. and it will happen again. the matches that u pointed out were the ones where he was playing after a year, ya he performed badly. please look at the remaining 9 matches, and u will see his avergae and strike rate is up there with the best. all his fifties have resulted in victories for kkr. need i say anything more.:finger:

Guest Hiten.
MI had a lot of unfair advantages ,one of them being they played 6 games on the trot in Mumbai no other team got this benefit and this became their launching pad for the SF slot. Other advantage was SRT played for them..... So being in such situation 2wice in consecutive IPL's and reaching SF after 3 years proves nothing but a shame... KKR is much better at least they lost only 3 matches less than MI. So have some SHAME or DIE.
Dude, SRT plays for and captains Mumbai Indians; so what is so wrong with him scoring runs and helping MI win ? Most of the games that KKR won was due to SCG in one way or not. He is tournaments 3rd or 4th highest scorer and the next topper from KKR in that (highest run getter ) chart comes a good 10-12 places after. So does that mean KKR were too a one man army, only difference was the man leading that army was not as good or strong enough as SRT to help his team win.