Sanju Baba GULITY under Arms Act

Rajiv

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sanju Baba GULITY under Arms Act

I thought it was about right too, just becuase he is a celebrity there is an urge to see him punished There are many others in India ( politicians ) who should also be punished; but they go scot free
Rajeev if this is the basis then we may as well close the whole judiciary because u can always find someone who was not punsihed earlier for the same crime whatever may be the extenuatin circumstances money/muscle etc etc
Why not, sounds scandalous but true. I can tell you for sure there is not a single person in bollywood (atleast at the top) who doesnt have connection with underworld ( or had ). But that doesn't mean they had a hand in Bomb Blast It's like he is assumed guilty, he has done wrong no doubt and should also provide evidence for whatever he knows, but he has paid a price for that..I mean he has been to Jail before and he should be treated equally like others- ie., people charged under arms act
Rest assued he will be treated equally. My beef was with the claim that so many get away due to their muscle/money/political power kind of logic

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sanju Baba GULITY under Arms Act

That same intelligence fails to catch people before the blasts? they are all raja harishchandra there..they dont get bribed, they dont keep quiet becoz of money?? bas kya
See this is how crime control works: somethig gets committed there is some eye witness on that basis people are nabbed and those people then divulge the name of their associates. For this reason culprits are nabbed after they commit the crime. I vividly remember the brouhaha when certain soft-spoken (meaning innocent as per psec thugs) girl and her accomplice for a change was nabbed before they could give shape to their pla of killing modi. Whole media along with vongressi and other psec thugs were rooting for blood of Modi. Well security personel had water-tight intelligence and provided then story disappeared from the media. Before that some congressi MP attended this girl's funeral awarded her parents monetary compensation god knows for what. My point is as dificult as the intelligence gathering work is in few instances when our security personnle get ti right all and sundry jumps on their throat. For these nuts just because someone used to be a girl next door talk politely means she is innocent all the evidence be damned. Not an easy freaking job is it..