Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

lol Vijay & now looks like Ojha to get a 100 as well . am out
lol ... thanks to your choice I regain one more position .. now let Watson get out and Fazal come and hit .. you also have Fazal and we can both benefit .. others above me dont have Fazal :--D

I dont want to be at 15th :((
If Fazal performs today I can move upto 12 if not more and you can be at 13 .. but obviously Ojha, Vijay etc. has helped me advance.. but I want moaarrr .. Fazal can help me move 3 more places as nobody except you and me has him :P

Great match for SS. Rocking guy cut Bobby's lead to less than 200. Another 300 points separates him from Dinakkar at No.3 The other big mover was Virurulez who moved three or four places up to 12th. The tragic hero Justarrived picked neither Gayle nor Jayawardene, picked people like Agarkar, and is now 25th

Great match for SS. Rocking guy cut Bobby's lead to less than 200. Another 300 points separates him from Dinakkar at No.3 The other big mover was Virurulez who moved three or four places up to 12th. The tragic hero Justarrived picked neither Gayle nor Jayawardene, picked people like Agarkar, and is now 25th
Thanks Tapoica ... yes my trump card lady Jaya helped me move a lot ahead :aha: Need one or two more good games and trump cards to work in order to make it to the top 10 or even top 5 .. the points and competition are very close now BTW I dont understand why my points did not increase near the end .. Jaya hit another 2 4s at the end :hmmm: