(Bombshell!!) India wants Saudi mediation in Pak dispute

seedhi

Clarification by Minister of State for External Affairs Dr. Shashi Tharoor on his remarks in Riyadh 28/02/2010 A section of the media has misread the remarks made by me in Riyadh last evening. What I basically said was that Saudi Arabia is a valuable interlocutor for India. Any other interpretation was neither meant nor warranted. Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Minister of State for External Affairs Riyadh February 28, 2010 http://www.mea.gov.in/
Shashi Tharoor's Tweets on this subject
# If I speak to u,u are my interlocutor!I mentioned the Saudis as OUR interlocutors, ie the people we are here to speak to. Some misinterpretn about 8 hours ago via UberTwitter # Good day of mtgs, marred in someIndian media by misunderstanding of word "interlocutor". An interlocutor is someone u spk to, nothing more. about 8 hours ago via UberTwitter
I think he has the Foot in mouth disease!!!

Shashi Tharoor's Tweets on this subject:

# If I speak to u,u are my interlocutor!I mentioned the Saudis as OUR interlocutors, ie the people we are here to speak to. Some misinterpretn about 8 hours ago via UberTwitter
LOL! This twit Tharoor thinks all of us are fools. He specifically mentioned the Saudi relation to pakistan as the key factor for them being an interlocutor. Now he wants us to believe he meant interlocutor in the bilateral sense. What an idiot.