Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!! soooooooooo it's not the size mate it's how u use it :lmao: :lmao: date chinese girls u will feel big, that's what i have been told by people with tajurba

Re: Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!! google says avg length is 5.35 inches. subtract 3-5 centimetres and u have avg indian length (if one assumes 1200 out of 1.2 billion is a good sample size.) on the morning talk show (radio- DC101) today, the DJ was taking the pi$$ out of indians, so i called in and had a blast. it seems in schools here, u are excused from PT if u have a schlong that's longer than the assigned PT shorts. it seems this DJ never did PT and had the nickname Long Dong Silver. the DJ's assistant Diane said she dated some Indian guys (poonjabi boys, she called 'em) and said they had really small ones. she said that's prolly why India has such a big population, since they can't keep the condoms on the "teeny-weeny peenies" as she put it. ROTFL.

Re: Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!! ^^ that's exactly what i asked her: "if one of the poonjabi guys was "small" why did u date the next one and the one after that?? do u need it to tickle yr ribs? and BTW, it is pronounced 'panjaabi,' FYI or is it cool for u to diss all ethnicities 'cept yr own?? next thing, u will ask me, what the hell is the jihad..." at that point, they cut off my call. i laffed all the remaining way to work.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!! We are toast for everyone on this. Even pakistanis are having fun although given we are of the same race this is verdict on their indowment too. :lmao: Besids it's fun man after all. Saturday Night Live punch line: A new research shows indian guys find the international standard size condom too big. Now I know why those guys sound grumpy when I call tech support. :lmao: