Wish Sachin to captain & Bachchans to promote team: Sahara

Feed

Amen!! My wishlist for the next 18 months 1. We win a test series in Lanka in July-August 2010 2. We win the ODI series vs Aus at home 5-2 (7 odi series in October) 3.We win the test series in SA in Dec-Jan 4. We win the 2011 WC at Wankhede Stadium 5. Sachin retires from ODIs, tours WI, Eng in 2011 and Aus in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 and we win all 3 test series!! May sound too greedy, but definitely possible!
long list hai baap

Guest DeveGowda
With Sehwag having fallen out with the owners of the Delhi team (and the DDCA as well), I have a feeling Sehwag will be the player Sahara will go after. But the interesting bit will be who will captain the Kochi team?
who else One and only...Santakumar Sreeshanth...:giggle: **on serious side if they didnt got any indian to captain..they can Buy Vettory and make him captain...any way he is wasted in DD

there are less than one thousand billionaires in the whole world .. so you would not expect even sportsperson being billionaires .. I dont think any player in any sport anywhere in the world is a billionaire ... not from sports at least unless they are also doing business
michael schumacher