Wish Sachin to captain & Bachchans to promote team: Sahara

Feed

Having missed the opportunity to join IPL in the first round of bidding, Sahara group chief Subroto Roy said on Monday that that he would want Sachin Tendulkar to captain the Pune franchise that the group won with a bid of over Rs 1,700 crore. More...

Never underestinmate the power of big bucks.
Do you think half the people on this forum or in India treat him as God, simply because he is a great cricket player? No it is beyond that, it is because of the man's humility. If big bucks were to get to his head they would have got to him over the last 20 years!!

Do you think half the people on this forum or in India treat him as God' date=' simply because he is a great cricket player? No it is beyond that, it is because of the man's humility. If big bucks were to get to his head they would have got to him over the last 20 years!![/quote'] Big bucks does would not go to Sachins head, he has big bucks anyway but even bigger big bucks would see him into the most comfortable of retirements.

Big bucks does would not go to Sachins head' date=' he has big bucks anyway but even bigger big bucks would see him into the most comfortable of retirements.[/quote'] He has been the face of mumbai(the city and its cricket) for two decades. So him representing any other team is inconceivable.

i am confused as to the support pune team will get' date='i dont see anybody outside of pune supporting them.[/quote'] why not .. Nagpur side might also support them and many other people too .. I would at least support them for the sake of Sahara who has done a lot for Indian sports for all these years .. they sponsor nearly every sport in India in order to promote them and that itself is enough for me to support them Regarding Bachchans they will obviously promote as Sahara head Subroto Roy is a good friend of Amitabhji I suppose