UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Flukey gooners get lucky again, that was not a penalty!!!! 2-2 is still good enough for Barca, no English team has ever beaten them at nou camp, we (Chelsea) went there with a first leg lead and got our asses handed to us!!!

Guest Hiten.
Flukey gooners get lucky again, that was not a penalty!!!! 2-2 is still good enough for Barca, no English team has ever beaten them at nou camp, we (Chelsea) went there with a first leg lead and got our asses handed to us!!!
Chelsea had a scoreless draw @ nou last time we went to barca and then iniesta pissed on our party @ the bridge :hmmm:

Flukey gooners get lucky again' date= that was not a penalty!!!! 2-2 is still good enough for Barca, no English team has ever beaten them at nou camp, we (Chelsea) went there with a first leg lead and got our asses handed to us!!!
:haha: Arsenal don't have Gallas & Fabregas for the second leg, but Barca also don't have their first choice full backs Pique & Puyol. Arsenal have an outsider's chance and that is all - an outsider's chance. We should have got out assess handed over to us yesterday in the first 20 mins.

:haha: Arsenal don't have Gallas & Fabregas for the second leg, but Barca also don't have their first choice full backs Pique & Puyol. Arsenal have an outsider's chance and that is all - an outsider's chance. We should have got out assess handed over to us yesterday in the first 20 mins.
I'm glad you are keeping it real:--D

Chelsea had a scoreless draw @ nou last time we went to barca and then iniesta pissed on our party @ the bridge :hmmm:
I'm talking about the 1999-2000 season, we went there I think with a 2 goal advantage, and than Rivaldo, Figo, and Kluivert sh*tted on us. It felt like I was watching someone being raped:((

I'm talking about the 1999-2000 season' date=' we went there I think with a 2 goal advantage, and than Rivaldo, Figo, and Kluivert sh*tted on us. It felt like I was watching someone being raped:(([/quote'] lol, In 99-00 Patel supported KFC, Kandivli Football Club :hehe:

Guest Hiten.

Shanno remember our discussion aboot Almunia being **** ? Lal, we proved us wrong at least in the first half of the match and could've easily conceded 2 goals to barca but was brilliant in his saves and reflexes. But 20 seconds into second half he was back to being himself and was as usual in two minds in whether to attack or stay put and get his body behind the ball :laugh: Walcott's goal was special, what acceleration by that kid :hail:. Although I want Arsenal to go through there is no ****ing way ya'll are scoring 2 goals @ nou camp in the absence of Ashravin and Fab4 :((

Guest Hiten.
I'm talking about the 1999-2000 season' date=' we went there I think with a 2 goal advantage, and than Rivaldo, Figo, and Kluivert sh*tted on us. It felt like I was watching someone being raped:(([/quote'] Sorry for some reason I read it as "last time we went there":hatsoff:.