UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Guest Hiten.

OMFG. You're kidding me right. Why did Alex lie to the media,what a ****ing ***** move by manure. This is so ****ing gay :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Guest Hiten.

I am NOT panicking....take a deep breath....calm downnn... *goes to keep the pom pom and bugles back in the attic :sniffle:

OMFG. You're kidding me right. Why did Alex lie to the media,what a ****ing ***** move by manure. This is so ****ing gay :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
He did give an hint day before but yesterday he said Roo will be coming back for the Man City game! I can't even imagine how pissed off will be Capello atm !

Guest Hiten.

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:v