What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard...

Sooda

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard...

English - Foreigner' date=' Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Diamond !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote'] Fine collection there. I love most of them, except Neil Diamond who appeals to me only seldom. One of songs I grew up with was "Little Lies" by Fleetwood Mac..man how I loved it..tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies..beautiful. Eagles are obviously one of the best groups ever. Hotel California an anthem for many rock fans. Foreigner were masters of soft soothing ballads - "I have been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life"..nice..or "I wanna know what love is, want you to show me"..cool tracks.. xxx

Yeah.........actually I have wide-ranging musical taste, which you seem to have as well. Queen, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Bob Marley, Air Supply..............lots more. Also lots of Indian music - both old and new. :lol:
There you go, most of them I liked. Matter of fact most music fans would love some songs(atleast) from all the names you mentioned. Personally I even enjoyed the music of the likes of Banarama and even Samantha Fox(much like I enjoyed some of Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul later on..and Glora Estefan). Samanath Fox was nice :cheer: Amongst some other groups I have enjoyed are Wham!, U2, Europe, A-Ha, Dire Straits, Bruce Springsteen, Clapton, Sting(loved his wide range)..man they are so many..oh and ENya and Sarah McClellan(spelling?). The newbie group I like is Evanessence. xxx

Lurker...........yuh have Celtic Woman ?? How bout that song originally by Enya - Orinoco ??
Didnt see this one before. Of course I love Orinoco Flow..What a terrific song(and video mind you). Let me sail, let me sail, let the orinoco flow, Let me reach, let me beach On the shores of Tripoli. Let me sail, let me sail, Let me crash upon your shore, Let me reach, let me beach Far beyond the Yellow Sea. I must have heard it when I was a kid, perhaps early teens, and it created an image of a English girl who was so Bohemian in nature and had a hauntic side to her. Years later I met a girl exactly like that, in Wales(modern day Celts), only better looking and deeper thinking than Enya..I digress. On my way home is another one of my favorite as also March of Celts or Book of Days. Need to get out her CD tonight.. xxx