What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard...

Sooda

I don't know why 5...just because. Think hard. Heres 5 I love in no particular order. almost definitely NOT my 5 best ever but right up there...I will soon think of something that I will really want to add...as will all of you Im sure... 1) Goo Goo Dolls- Iris 2) Guns N Roses- Sweet child O mine 3) The Deftones- Digital Bath 4) Stone Roses- Waterfall 5) Oasis- Acquiesce

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard...

. Porcelain by Moby
Top song!! Its been ages since I heard anyone mention that one; by the way if you like Moby you would also love "Why does My heart feel so bad", if you do not already.

Top song!! Its been ages since I heard anyone mention that one; by the way if you like Moby you would also love "Why does My heart feel so bad"' date=' if you do not already.[/quote'] I am a huge fan of Moby, and all of his work. He is a genius. His remix of the 007 James Bond theme is another one of my favorites...so catchy. You like techno/trance, Lurker ?

I am a huge fan of Moby, and all of his work. He is a genius. His remix of the 007 James Bond theme is another one of my favorites...so catchy. You like techno/trance, Lurker ?
Matter of fact I do Predator. I like all kinda really, Hindi-English, pop, rock all the way to Celtic(the kind made famous by Enya not the very classical ones). I generally hear techno-trance while I am driving. Love to drive wit stereo blazing. Any recommendation on techno/trance Predator?

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard... i like few hindi songs.. 1. Tum mile Dil Khile ( criminal ) 2. Pahla Nasha... ( JJWS ) 3. Babuji jaara dheere chalo.. ( may be because of yana gupta ).. :hic: but this song is nice.. 4. khoya khoya chand..khoya aasmaan not including immortal songs of kishore or rafi or mukesh..

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard... There are so many great songs. I do not have favorites as such but here are a few I can hear for hours(these are all Hindi) 1) Do lafzon ki hai dil ki kahani ya hai mohabbat ya hai jawaani 2) Tu tu hai wahi dil ne jisse apna kaha Tu hai jehan main hoon wehan ap to yeh jeena tere bin hai sajaa 3) Kya yehi pyaar hai haan yehi pyaar hai dil tere bin kahin lagta nahin waqt gujarata nahin. 4) O Mere dil ke chain chain aaye mere dil ko dua kijiye 5) Aanewaala pal jaanewaala hai Ho sake to ismein jindagi beeta do pal jo yeh jaanewaala hai 6) Ankhiyon ke jharokon se and many more...

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard... Favoritest - Neele Neele Amber Par Love all Kishore Kumar Songs _______ I enjoy 80's Music Trance/House Mahadeva - Astral Projection Dream Dance Collection BoneyM Was a huge GnR, Metallica Fan Redred Wine Carribean Queen Kenny G

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard... I love the following: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday Wonderwall - Oasis Iris - Goo Goo Dolls Unwell - Matchbox 20 Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams also anything by GnR, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi :wtg:

Favoritest - Neele Neele Amber Par
One of my most loved song too. The music is by Kalyanji Anandji if I am not mistaken. The duo are perhaps one of the most underrated music directors in Indian history. By the way does anyone know who play the guitar in the song Neele Neele Ambar pe? xxx

Re: What are the 5 best songs youve ever heard... Indian music - Aashiqui, Dil...........plus that song by Aaamir with the guitar - Papa kehte hai.........!! Plus some old Lata (Kranti - desh shamasha hooee), Rafi (Kya hua tera wada) & Mukesh ( Upkar !!) English - Foreigner, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Diamond !! :lol::lol::lol::lol: