BCCI cancel Northants' Virender Sehwag signing

Feed

So its better for Indian players to practice in India and not depend on foreign academies .. ..
How is it better practicing in India on the same flat beds when you have an opportunity to play in a condition that has more swing & seam like England or pace & bounce like Australia? It only improves a players skill & technique and helps them adapt easily when they tour these countries with India.

BCCI should allow star players to play for foreign counties, I know a few friends who fellow county cricket would love to see the likes of Sehwag and co take part, not only is it good for the players, but could also bolster the brand value of BCCI's IPl and CHapions League.

Pure Idiocy from the BCCI. It is silly to provide an NOC and then knock it back. I will not be surprised if this actually has relation to the revocation of Yuvraj Singh's permission to play for another county. Trust the BCCI to play politics rather than focus on the betterment of the game per se.

Pure Idiocy from the BCCI. It is silly to provide an NOC and then knock it back. I will not be surprised if this actually has relation to the revocation of Yuvraj Singh's permission to play for another county. Trust the BCCI to play politics rather than focus on the betterment of the game per se.
another yuvi scandal in the mix:giggle: