What I have learnt this IPL

Ultimate_Game

Why do they just call the 4s and 6s in reference to the sponsors' names? Why don't they call the players as well vis-a-vis Adidas Tendulkar' date=' Reebok Yuvraj, Britannia Dravid, no sponsor Nehra, etc?:hmmm:[/quote'] Are you Modi in disguise ? Seems like something only he can come up with..Bravo Sir!!

@thevortex, As far as bowling actions go, if Murali's action is fine then Ojha and Ashwin should be fine as well. Murali Kartik is a nice performer but to me he doesn't offer us more than Ojha. Ojha has age on his side and can be groomed for the future. Pity Kartik didn't get a longer run as he could have been a decent bowler for us. As for Praveen I see him as a new ball bowler and if I am the captain I would bowl most of his overs in the first spell and maybe keep 2-3 overs for the batting power play. Unfortunately we don't have too many options at the death. Maybe Zaheer can hold one end up but other than that we need our batting to score more than our opponents.
I am just seeing this. See, I have never gotten this questioning of Muralitharan's action. There is just one bowler in this universe who can propel the ball over 22 yards with a bent arm that remains bent even at the point of delivery. Nobody else does that. That is precisely why I do not like Ojha's action whereas I am perfectly okay with Murali's. 'Age is irrelevant' is perhaps the only thing that we have learnt during this IPL. Murali Karthik is a better bowler by far over Ojha. And age is not going to change that. At any rate it is not as if Ojha can bat better than Karthik. Lastly about Praveen, even as a new ball bowler he cuts it only when the conditions are decidedly swing friendly.