Laloo unhappy that Yadav's son carrying drinks for IPL team

ViruRulez

Immediately after the issue came up in Lok Sabha, the Yadav trio of Mulayam, Lalu and Sharad, and CPI’s Gurudas Dasgupta said there was betting and black money in IPL. The ebullient RJD chief, Lalu Prasad, had a different grouse as well. It pertained to his son, who he said had not played a single match despite being a member of one of the IPL teams. “He has been working as an errand boy. Every now and then he is made to run to the field with a towel and water bottle to wipe the sweat off other players. [usko bar-bar bhagata hai dusro ka pasina sukhane ke liye],†Prasad said in his inimitable style. In the midst of laughter from all sides of the House, Lalu wondered how “the son of a Yadav could be made to toil like thatâ€.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_govt-probing-source-of-ipl-funds_1373305 I watched TV news channels showing the video of his saying that in a very funny way and I could not stop laughing. The whole parliament burst into laughter when he said "maine socha ye kya hai.. Yadav ke beta paani le ja raha hai" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

While reading the other thread, I suddenly remembered Umesh Yadav is also a son of a Yadav isn't he .. he must have been taken the drinks a lot of times .. so is Laloo also saddened by Umesh Yadav (son of a coalmine worker) or only his son Yadav :hmmm:

This Mofu got his son picked for the Jharkhand team till the time a government in Jharkahnd was running on his support. The day he went out of power in Ranchi, his son disappeared from the team sheet of Jharkhand Ranji team. And then he calls LM opportunist and corrupt! Hail these politicans.

I wouldn't go that far. From what I understand his son is decently good. Apparently Lalu did not know about his son who appeared for Delhi Daredevils till he got selected. His selection in Delhi Daredevils was quite fair. So he has something in him --not sure if that is a enough!