Did Sachin Choke Again Under Pressure??

davidcooper

I am not mentioning conspiracy theory but I am saying mishandled by Sachin and that goes without a doubt .. anyways how can you drop the best domestic player in your side Regarding rookie and a kid, I dont agree with that. At first Nayar was playing after a long time and must have been not risked ... secondly both Nayar and Tiwary have mainly domestic experience and it is just that Nayar has played 11 more first-class matches .. overall Tiwary's average in domestic cricket is also better if you are saying about that and he scored at 98.9 average last domestic season whereas Nayar did not even play if I am not incorrect Leave apart Nayar, even Rayudu was sent before Tiwary .. how is Rayudu much more experienced Most importantly if you are saying about playing under pressure then Tiwary has saved MI @ss a lot of times this year when Sachin was out in some matches .. he is the 6th highest run getter overall in IPL 3 even after dropped down the order in the later half of IPL .. he has hit 3 fifties and 18 sixes this IPL till now and hit many scores in 30-49 range too .. what more would you take from a young kid .. I agree about RR game but then if you just judge a kid from one match then it is really a crap judgment .. anybody can buckle in a single game under pressure but you cannot judge a player from only game .. he has shown cool head in most of the games In fact Tiwary has one of the best attitude amongst youngsters I have seen in IPL 3 .. Tiwary was taking 15-20 runs a over himself and was hitting sixes at will but when Pollard came he gave Pollard most of the strike and risked his own wicket several times in the last two overs .. he was selfless and running like anything and converting singles into twos to keep Pollard on strike even though he had completed his 50 and was hitting boundaries himself .. that is what you call a team player with a cool head and without attitude From the matches I have watched this IPL I can say for sure that Tiwary is not one of those players who buckled under pressure .. in fact he saved the teams several times this year and put a price tag on his wicket whenever he was given a chance at no.3 .. I could understand sending him down the order once but pulling him down the order for so many matches did not make sense at all If he was given proper chances in the later half of the tournament then he might have made it to the top 3-4 run scorers this IPL if not above .. I might even dare say that his batting this IPL has been comparable to Sachin and Kallis keeping in mind that both of them are openers whereas Tiwary came at no.3 in the first few matches and then was pushed down the order for the later half of IPL 3 .. and his strike rate has also been better than both of them He was mis-handled by Sachin for sure .. anyways hope he wins the citi under-23 player of the tournament this year :hatsoff:
You haven't given a proper justification for why them Sachin did not drop him for even a single match. Please don't give me his heroics in semi, as that is prospective. Remember the RR match? Tiwary came in early in that match. It was pressure situation, and Warne Watson etc startede sledging him. Despite Sachin asking him to book down, he lost his head, tried to hit out Watson, and it was all left to the god. It's not as if he was winning matches single handedly for us. Rayudu is much more experienced than him. Check out their first class and t20 records. You talk as if Tiwary is a final product, but he's far from it. Even yesterday he benefited from a noball catch before he started hitting out. Sachin has played enough cricket and is infinitely better placed to judge his protege than any of us. He knows the typical indian folly of putting all the weight on a youngi player if he shows some promise.

You haven't given a proper justification for why them Sachin did not drop him for even a single match. Please don't give me his heroics in semi, as that is prospective. Remember the RR match? Tiwary came in early in that match. It was pressure situation, and Warne Watson etc startede sledging him. Despite Sachin asking him to book down, he lost his head, tried to hit out Watson, and it was all left to the god. It's not as if he was winning matches single handedly for us. Rayudu is much more experienced than him. Check out their first class and t20 records. You talk as if Tiwary is a final product, but he's far from it. Even yesterday he benefited from a noball catch before he started hitting out. Sachin has played enough cricket and is infinitely better placed to judge his protege than any of us. He knows the typical indian folly of putting all the weight on a youngi player if he shows some promise.
ok so your judgment that he cannot handle pressure is from a single match against RR .. regarding choking in the RR match everybody was choking ... he has been the most consistent by a far margin for sure .. he has handled the pressure the best after Sachin .. now you dont expect him to be as good as Sachin right .. it is not about putting all the weight on a young player but about giving chances to a young upcoming talent .. he had nearly lost out the citi under-23 success of IPL 3 due to the mishandling .. I understand if he was not scoring at no.3 but he was performing quite consistently at no.3 but dropped down without any reason