Did Sachin Choke Again Under Pressure??

davidcooper

I don't expect Sachin to fire in every match and it is fine if he got out early today but I am really not pleased with the order in which he sent the batsmen .. sending the best batsmen after him Tiwary at no.6 was not only a mistake but a big blunder which he has been committing since several matches .. he has mis-handed Tiwary for a lot of matches and I dont know why he has been sending him lower down the order .. he is not a finisher or a slogger and anyways Pollard was there .. but Tiwary again rose to the occasion and proved his worth

I don't expect Sachin to fire in every match and it is fine if he got out early today but I am really not pleased with the order in which he sent the batsmen .. sending the best batsmen after him Tiwary at no.6 was not only a mistake but a big blunder which he has been committing since several matches .. he has mis-handed Tiwary for a lot of matches and I dont know why he has been sending him lower down the order .. he is not a finisher or a slogger and anyways Pollard was there .. but Tiwary again rose to the occasion and proved his worth
Dunno about that. His strategy seems to be working each and every match. MI is not looking over 200. they are targeting around 170 and its working for them