muslims want sharia in UK

King Tendulkar

Re: muslims want sharia in UK

Anyone watched CNN's "war within"? It was a docu on muslims in UK. That Christian Amanpour does not ask many tough questions when it comes to muslims!!
You should watch FOX News (provided that you are residing in the USA). They ask all the tough questions. For those of you ICF'ers who are here ATM and got an hour to spare today; watch this documentary... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249560,00.html

Re: muslims want sharia in UK People are scared to quiz muslims in Uk and ask them the tough questions. Why? for fear of death attempts, riots and jehadi action by muslims. Evil tactics by muslims to bully, threaten and kill people thus curtailing freedom of speech through this. eg danish cartoons, now people are afraid to poke humour at Islam. Disgrace

That's still 60% of sensible people' date=' surely?[/quote'] Anyone watched CNN's "war within"? It was a docu on muslims in UK. That Christian Amanpour does not ask many tough questions when it comes to muslims! Too much crap about "the fact is that quran does not say xyZ....etc" Stupid woman did not say much about the crap Quran DOES say!!!! The docu made one thing very clearl to me- Too many muslims in UK! + being brown in UK now will be very tough even for non-muslims thanks to muslims!
Yes, I watched. I thought it was an excellent program. The radical guys explained how extremist they are. She also interviewed quit a few young muslims some of whom didn't even know what sharia was and others who said there is no place for a talibanist type crap in the UK.

These Sharia loving folks, who form a minority of their community, are getting to acquaint themselves with the intricacies of British law just about everyday in the privacy of overflowing UK prisons. As I said, Hakuna Matata.
40% is hardly a minority , if this poll is authentic.

I thought it was an excellent program. The radical guys explained how extremist they are. She also interviewed quit a few young muslims some of whom didn't even know what sharia was and others who said there is no place for a talibanist type crap in the UK.
Did you really believe the young muslim who said that he did not know the meaning of sharia????

Guest dada_rocks

And you are a cynic' date=' Dada.[/quote'] Nope word is realist who doesn't like to put his head in sand.. as someone has mentioned 44% wud ook like an insignificant minority to one and only type....

Guest dada_rocks

I thought it was an excellent program. The radical guys explained how extremist they are. She also interviewed quit a few young muslims some of whom didn't even know what sharia was and others who said there is no place for a talibanist type crap in the UK.
Did you really believe the young muslim who said that he did not know the meaning of sharia????
he likes to sleep-walk don't wake him up dude

Guest dada_rocks

People are scared to quiz muslims in Uk and ask them the tough questions. Why? for fear of death attempts, riots and jehadi action by muslims. Evil tactics by muslims to bully, threaten and kill people thus curtailing freedom of speech through this. eg danish cartoons, now people are afraid to poke humour at Islam. Disgrace
this is the state just before the attainment of critical mass for sepearatist movement... you can take this to the bank there is not even a single excpetion.. sleep-walkers may pretend otherwise this is not going to change the fact

Of course.

he likes to sleep-walk don't wake him up dude
who the fuk are you to answer for me?

Of course.
No offence but I don't buy it. He might not be extremist but I doubt that he does not know the meaning of Sharia. Every muslim worth his salt knows the meaning of sharia. Anyway more from Fox this time- "Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words" All the parts here- http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Radical+Islam%3A+Terror+in+Its+Own+Word&search=Search

Of course.
No offence but I don't buy it. He might not be extremist but I doubt that he does not know the meaning of Sharia. Every muslim worth his salt knows the meaning of sharia. Anyway more from Fox this time- "Radical Islam: Terror in Its Own Words" All the parts here- http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Radical+Islam%3A+Terror+in+Its+Own+Word&search=Search
They were believable cause their demeanor and their attitude showed that they could care less about any form of religion. I am sure they are in a very small minority, but it is encouraging that it is possible for atleast some muslims (especially the newer gen) to not be overly concerned or even be remotely interested in a religion based rule of law.

They were believable cause their demeanor and their attitude showed that they could care less about any form of religion.
If that was the case then he would not say that he is a muslim :hic: Ok let's agree that both of us don't really know what they think inside.
I am sure they are in a very small minority, but it is encouraging that it is possible for atleast some muslims (especially the newer gen) to not be overly concerned or even be remotely interested in a religion based rule of law.
Actually it's the "newer gen" (2nd-3rd generation British muslims) who are the biggest problem :lol: If neutral surveys clearly show that 40% support Sharia law then I think the situation is truly F***ed up!

Re: muslims want sharia in UK Or Indians could do what the father of a Chinese American friend told me after 9/11...he said after Pearl Harbor attack people in San Francisco went around wearing placards reading "Chinese, not Japanese" In the end... you still get discriminated against just because of the way you look from yokels who couldn't tell the difference between I-raq, I-ran or their rear end...