muslims want sharia in UK

King Tendulkar

Guest dada_rocks

Re: muslims want sharia in UK

I thought it was an excellent program. The radical guys explained how extremist they are. She also interviewed quit a few young muslims some of whom didn't even know what sharia was and others who said there is no place for a talibanist type crap in the UK.
Did you really believe the young muslim who said that he did not know the meaning of sharia????
he likes to sleep-walk don't wake him up dude
who the fuk are you to answer for me?
Watch ur tongue, it's open forum last time i checked..

Guest dada_rocks

They were believable cause their demeanor and their attitude showed that they could care less about any form of religion. I am sure they are in a very small minority, but it is encouraging that it is possible for atleast some muslims (especially the newer gen) to not be overly concerned or even be remotely interested in a religion based rule of law.
I woudl believe this demeanor based observation the day I will se even some token organiztion right in the den of islamist working against shariah till that happens well dil bahlaane ko ghalib khayal accha hai..

They were believable cause their demeanor and their attitude showed that they could care less about any form of religion. I am sure they are in a very small minority, but it is encouraging that it is possible for atleast some muslims (especially the newer gen) to not be overly concerned or even be remotely interested in a religion based rule of law.
I woudl believe this demeanor based observation the day I will se even some token organiztion right in the den of islamist working against shariah till that happens well dil bahlaane ko ghalib khayal accha hai..
wtf was that? english please and preferably non-gibberish.

Guest dada_rocks

wtf was that? english please and preferably non-gibberish.
never mind go back to sleep-walk session, it's beyond ur cerebral domain.. :wtg: