Do you want SBL for T20 World Cup ?

gaurav92

Do you want SBL for T20 World Cup ?  

1. 1.

Spread Betting League has won hearts of many ICFers and is one of best features of ICF, but for some reason, SBL is not conducted by ICF nowadays, so i hereby on behalf of every SBL lover, put forward this polite request in front of EMC, to conduct an SBL for the T20 WC, the right to chose the member to run this exciting competition lies with EMC.The Member who wishes to run the SBL, can give their nominations here on this thread, so that EMC can look into it. And i also request EMC to take a look at previous SBL (which are unpaid) and decide the remuneration as well. Also a special thanks to SBL- Commissioner Shane to have run this so very well and making it popular after Goosy started this. So special thanks to Goose as well for having started this magnificent betting league. :icflove: Nominees list for Cheifs

i want SBL for every tournament if possible. But since it takes a lot of effort from the men who run it, i know its not reasonable to expect that... if and when there is an SBL organized, i'll definitely participate... cos SBL is more calculative than the vanilla betting, which is pure luck.. I lost a lot of money in IPL betting.. so would like to recover some.. so bring on the SBL for World tontee tontee i say :hitler: