Thoughts on the Closing ceremony & AR's troop

achilles

What a Closing Ceremony. AR Rehman, Shahid Kapur, Lata Mangeshkar, a dummy 70ish feet cricketer smacking a ball into orbit. Wow. :isalute: Controversy or not, Lalit Modi knows how to pull things off. I'll miss all this next year. We'll miss you, Lalit. But what a way to sign off :hatsoff:. Does anyone who the people (women) who were in Rahman's troop, singing along with him? They had amazing voices and looked stunning in sareers :two_thumbs_up:

Easily the best closing ceremony I have ever put together. I am very happy, as not only was this a huge success, but we were able to extend the singing, dancing, fireworks and hovercrafting until Tendulkar could finally declare himself fit. Next year's will be even better though!

Easily the best closing ceremony I have ever put together. I am very happy, as not only was this a huge success, but we were able to extend the singing, dancing, fireworks and hovercrafting until Tendulkar could finally declare himself fit. Next year's will be even better though!
As if yyyuuuu are going to be there next year :hysterical::hysterical:

That is a baseless comment full of only speculation. Please cease and desist from this right now, and in future when making comments about my work, stick to facts and for examples, look at good posters like sree_india and achilles on here who make far more dignified and accurate posts.

That is a baseless comment full of only speculation. Please cease and desist from this right now, and in future when making comments about my work, stick to facts and for examples, look at good posters like sree_india and achilles on here who make far more dignified and accurate posts.
Facts are this: The whole BCCI has been net-practicing for the last few days to hit you for a DLF maximum...this time right outta the tournament :phehehe: Just because those :quote: facts :quote: are against yyyuuu, does not mean they are baseless :cool: PS1: yyyuuu forgot showing the example of Ms. Aaku...poor gal how will she feel. :headshake: PS2: as it is yyyyuuu have very less supporters over here...if yyyuuu will forget someone thaen it won't do yyuuu any good.

Facts are this: The whole BCCI has been net-practicing for the last few days to hit you for a DLF maximum...this time right outta the tournament :phehehe: Just because those :quote: facts :quote: are against yyyuuu, does not mean they are baseless :cool:PS1: yyyuuu forgot showing the example of Ms. Aaku...poor gal how will she feel. :headshake: PS2: as it is yyyyuuu have very less supporters over here...if yyyuuu will forget someone thaen it won't do yyuuu any good.
abey PS aur PPS hota hai :hysterical::hysterical: wtf is PS1,2,3.... Playstation :giggle::giggle:

Absolutely horrible closing ceremony. How many years are we going to see laser lights strobing up and down? Rahman's lip synch was awry and it was easy as pie to see that he was not singing. And accompanying him on stage - I never knew that playback singers were that attractive :). Shahid Kapur and Bipasha Basu - the less said the better. Never have I felt like gasping for a bit of air (read cricket) after all this nonsense. The worst part of it was that dummy cricketer supposedly hitting that huge big ball and Lalit Modi almost swooning in the VIP lounge at the marvel of it all!!! Come on, guys...