D-Day of 2009-10 EPL season

SachDan

Sunday' date=' 2nd May !![/size'] 'Win it for us, scousers' :pray:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This will be a loss/loss for Liverpool even if they beat us!!!! I hope Chelsea seal the deal on Sunday and not wait till the last game!!

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool have too much "tradition" to consider losing against Chelsea on Sunday. Ferguson and United need Liverpool to beat the Blues at Anfield, as Carlo Ancelotti's side currently hold a one-point advantage over them in the Premier League title race with just two games remaining. Ferguson hasn't always enjoyed a great relationship with the Merseyside club — famously promising to "knock them off their perch" by surpassing their record of 18 league titles upon arriving at the club — but believes Rafael Benitez's side will not play differently, even though that fateful day could be on the horizon. "I am confident they will do their maximum," Ferguson said of Liverpool in his press conference, as United look for their 19th success. "Great clubs don't throw their history and traditions away for one game. They have been in 11 European finals. They have won 18 titles. "That is a fantastic history. You don't throw that away. The fans know that too. "Do you think the fans want to go home saying their players capitulated and they didn't try and thinking it wouldn't happen again?" The task is made even harder for Liverpool as they come into the game after 120 minutes of gruelling action against Atletico Madrid in Thursday's Europa League semi-final, a tie they eventually lost. With Chelsea enjoying a full week off to rest and recuperate for the game, Ferguson knows from experience the tough task the Reds are facing — but is confident they will rise to it. "It is difficult to say how Liverpool's players will feel," said Ferguson. "It is Rafa's job to prepare his players. The way we lost to Bayern Munich [in this season's Champions League quarter-finals] gave me a difficult job to raise the players. But you have to do it. That is your job. "It took me a couple of days to get over it. But you can't wallow in pity. "I would totally agree that we would have preferred last night's game to finish in 90 minutes and I have always said teams don't get the proper help when they are in Europe. "Having to play Sunday lunchtime after a Thursday game is not fair, but it happens time and again when we see repeatedly teams abroad being allowed to bring games forward to suit their programme. That is a fact. "They say there is congestion but it is not that big that you can't help a team by one day or a few hours. "We have all had to cope with it over the years. You depend on the great resilience of the English player." Manchester United play on Sunday after Chelsea's visit to Liverpool, as they head to Sunderland in a game they know they must win.

Guest Hiten.

Putting faith on scousers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Manure fans have lost it completely now :yay: