Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc

kumble_rocks

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc

Never has Bheem been confrontational to me either and is one of the better bloke around. I guess his outlook depends on the individual CC.
I am not talking confrontational towards an individual- but towards a whole school of thought such as Islam. Confrontation never solved a thing, so its pretty pointless.

I doubt that he has ever said that.
He has stated that several times and in the old board he's openly stated that. He usually counters my arguments towards justice towards the innocents in that community by saying ' we lost 1/3rd of our land <Rant rant>, millions dead <rant rant> and you still fail to realize the problems living with such a violent community'. That is where it lead to the whole argument about whether people should be tried individually in a case-by-case nature or should they all be booted out of india because they are muslim. Yes, that is our bheembhai. And i don't have any problems with morons of this magnitude who advocate booting out 150 million Indians from India. I've seen bigger and more pathetic morons in real life. What i do have a problem with is he trying to link up his hateful agenda with some sort of 'pavitra krishna directive' in hinduism.

CC, "the former hindu turned hinduism-basher" acting holier than thou.
So pointing out that wanting to boot 150 million muslims out of India is sick, genocidal and distinctly 'nazi' in tactic is being holier than thou ?? :huh: :huh:

He has stated that several times and in the old board he's openly stated that. He usually counters my arguments towards justice towards the innocents in that community by saying ' we lost 1/3rd of our land <Rant rant>, millions dead <rant rant> and you still fail to realize the problems living with such a violent community'. That is where it lead to the whole argument about whether people should be tried individually in a case-by-case nature or should they all be booted out of india because they are muslim. Yes, that is our bheembhai. And i don't have any problems with morons of this magnitude who advocate booting out 150 million Indians from India. I've seen bigger and more pathetic morons in real life. What i do have a problem with is he trying to link up his hateful agenda with some sort of 'pavitra krishna directive' in hinduism.
Why are you patronising him by calling him a "fundie" and now personally attacking him by labelling him a moron ? That's not any way to debate. BTW, i don't see what is wrong with his supposedly "hateful" rants ? The truth; 1- Muzzlims obtain more benefits in the Republic of India than anywhere else in the world; heck we even pay for their trips to Hajjj 2. India has gone out of it's way and even shed it's blood to integrate muzzlims since the pre-independence era; hence the passive acceptance of a 2 state solution. 3. Just how many lives has India lost due to the heinous terrorist attacks inflicted by muslims upon Hindus ? Forget pre 21st century, just look at the figures in the modern era. Bombs going off all across the country...trouble brewing on all corners of the border. Is that not violent behaviour ? Are hindus EVER the aggressors ? Do you ever hear condemnation of such attacks from the most prominent and influential clerics within India, even once ? Does India deserve this, after all it went through to take upon the burdens of their community after the mass migration ? hmmm ? Are these issues not grave enough to be considered as problems ? It's not just a case-by-case or a minority over majority thing. If such problems have been prevalent throughout Indian history; there IS a problem within the muslim community. The fact that they allowed the fundamentalist element to fester in their society attests to that. Sure, i don't think all muslims are anti-national, but as numerous public opinion surveys have shown in the past - there is a significant portion of them who harbour anti-hindu feelings. You don't like hearing this, but there is no point in being PC about such a real issue.

CC' date=' "the former hindu turned hinduism-basher" acting holier than thou.[/quote'] So pointing out that wanting to boot 150 million muslims out of India is sick, genocidal and distinctly 'nazi' in tactic is being holier than thou ?? :huh: :huh:
your vicious attack on hinduism by comparing the sporadic acts of violence associated with one of the world's oldest and most peaceful of all modern religions (just look at the number of peace proponents like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar coming out of our religion) with a religion which clearly has explicitly stated hatred for others is baffling and hypocritical at best. you will have more credibility if you had tried to argue against islam bashfest without indulging in mudslinging against hinduism.

you will have more credibility if you had tried to argue against islam bashfest without indulging in mudslinging against hinduism.
I know- nobody likes to look at their own dirty laundry. My point of bringing up Hinduism's ills was to demonstrate that it isnt a perfect religion either to get all sanctimonious about. Usually realizing that there are flaws within what you follow serves to temper the attitude of superiority over others.

Does India deserve this, after all it went through to take upon the burdens of their community after the mass migration ? hmmm ? Are these issues not grave enough to be considered as problems ? It's not just a case-by-case or a minority over majority thing. If such problems have been prevalent throughout Indian history; there IS a problem within the muslim community. The fact that they allowed the fundamentalist element to fester in their society attests to that. Sure, i don't think all muslims are anti-national, but as numerous public opinion surveys have shown in the past - there is a significant portion of them who harbour anti-hindu feelings. You don't like hearing this, but there is no point in being PC about such a real issue.
I am not disagreeing with the above one bit. Let it be known that i do not condone such actions, be it muslim or anyone else. My bone of contention is NOT the behaviour of the muslims but the solution proposed by some here to deal with the problem - such as booting all muslims out of India. Whats worse is the elements who argue for that also try to potray this 'kick all muslims out of india' as some sort of good hindu behaviour/solution. As someone who has family ties to hinduism, i am much more concerned with hinduism's behaviour and what gets done in its name than the behaviour of islam.

As someone who has family ties to hinduism, i am much more concerned with hinduism's behaviour and what gets done in its name than the behaviour of islam.
Yea right. Your concern for hinduism is truly appreciated. :lmao:

Bheembhai is NOT confrontational at all in my opinion.
What ?!?! So let me get this straight - a person who advocates that all Indian muslims should be kicked out of India is not confrontational towards Muslims ?!? I hope you say the same about some KKK dude who wants to kick all non-whites out of USA!
I don't know what you are talking about here. I have never read Bheembhai making statements that all Indian Muslims should be kicked out. When I say he is not confrontational , I meant in context with debating issues. I am surprised and disappointed that you are the one who is indulging in name calling here by calling him a moron.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Radical Islam - Must see for DR, Bheem etc SO I see I have ecome topic of discusison here, well ignore the barbs direced at me and will address the issues raised.. MEssers CC: His concern is if u criticise others sick religious edicts well then they don;t respond rather go on in cocoon. So change should come from within. Don;t know where from thsi legles theory emerged but if u have a cursory glance at religious reforms it more often than not happens when catalyst from outside comes. Raja rammohan rai wud have kept on arping nothign wud have happened if not for british taking it as misison too. MY theory is religious reform could never come from withtin the voices comign from withtin here and there never crosses subliminal tintensity to have any impact. Indifference remains rampant more so when the religious edict is discriinatory towards others. Heck why would a muslim care about how non-muslim are treated in shariah law. It brings up another important point how can anyone claim shariah's institutinalized discrmination and repression of non-muslim as internal matter of islam. Internal matter is sick practice like sati, they wer burnign their own women alive. OTOH shariah law legislates for everyone for those who are withtin islamic fold and those who are outside. How can anyone claim tsickness rampant in this code of law as internal matter of islamist is beyond me. Do u want me to belieev the discriination beign practiced by shariah law of Malaysia is internal matter of muslims and hindus are not affected by it. I hope people understand islam isway different from other religion even in matters of sickness. A chrstian may have the same bellief as ilamist viz a viz salvation of non-chrstian but they won;t legislate for the rest islamists do. They get the flake for being most intolerant because they are. I don't see even a single country which doesn't practice institutinalized and legalized discrimnation and hence I am not buying claims to the contraray. If u are in the know of some islamic cornucopia let me know. KR: His beef is why don't I discuss abotu shortcomings about other religion.well to start with I am no microcosm of UN and have no intention to be hollisitic religious reformer. I don't talk about een chrstianity or judaism not even zorashtriansim ro buddhisn or xyz do u know why because $hit rampant in these religions are confined to their adherents. they do not legislate for those whoare not withitn their boundary. Well they do have disparaging views but ends there. I do talk about communist once again just like islamist these mofos too love to legislate for everyone's faith. In nutshell u can go ahead burn ur own hoouse I wud care less but if u start buring my house with that I have problme with that. U have liberty to be nuts but spare me from that. Other religions adhere to this and hence $hit rampant among them can be ignored as being their internal matter and that's why i don't talk about others. Another thing have i fucking stopped you from discusisng any issue have I. If u want to pontificate on dead horse llike casteing sati go ahead be my guest but why should u be dictating agenda for my debate. I choose what i want to discuss. Moreover casteism reached fcuked up state got illegalized and scores of other avenues to right the wrong done in past got institutionallied, so tell me what more do u want. Have u seen any indian street burning because the above mentioend events happened. SO an evil practice got bootd out but u must talk about it because nothing else u can find in balancing act of secularism where existing sickness rampant in islam gets discussed and no country on the face of earth even accepts that there is a problem with those practices let alone address them. Do u see the difference or i will hame to keep hammering this down. In one case people responsible have taken cognizance and addressed the issue in another case even existance of problem is being denied and quite contarary legislation to aid and abet the stated sickness still continues. You again would talk about sati which btw is a punishable crime in indian legal system ( more over has no scriptural backing some clowns started it and it rightly got shelved out). But u again love to talk about it because can;t find any present day problem to talk about and as a secular u must do a balancing act lest u may be perceived hindutvaadi.. Good for u do it by all means but why u must exhort me to loiter in the debate of non-existant issues. Again u will talk about some rat-worship or thee or that worship. See till the point u were talking about casteism sati at least u came of as someone who s concerned aboout some real issues albeit dead one but certainly an issue at some point in time, but this rat-worship gave ur real inclination away. Why the fcuk anyone should bother about someoen worshipping rat or dog or $hit. In what way it effects anyone, please let me know. As of now it sounds like a drivel of someone in desperate search of sthg to vilify certain group. Illogical but certainly not anythign which should raise red-flag. I will put it in the category of issues like farting saga in Islam. U may ask then why I raised that issue. I will answer u why. I as a hindu care less about what they do for wazoo that topic I raised only in reply of someone claiming Bible is full of contadiction where is quran is so rational and consistent book. So yes if somebody claims that hinduism is flawless religion culture then raise that rat cat issue by all means but otherwise it's a non-issue. Although I do have a detailed rejoinder of that cat/rat saga but I think I will let it go some other time. Point is even if u think it's illogical it still remains a harmless practice. PS: Not many practices across the religious boundary can be defended on the scale of plain unadulterated logic so I care about only those which meddle with my life . Harmless practices belief they can have. Even the harmful ones anyone can have as long as it harms the practitioner not the rest.

My bone of contention is NOT the behaviour of the muslims but the solution proposed by some here to deal with the problem - such as booting all muslims out of India. Whats worse is the elements who argue for that also try to potray this 'kick all muslims out of india' as some sort of good hindu behaviour/solution.
You don't have to take a PC tone with me, CC. I know jack-all about hinduism, i don't believe in any form of god, and i think religion is a total waste of time (that's why you almost never see debating anything of this sort). However, this doesn't obscure my view and i can still see things the way they are and not be coy about it. BTW; no one on ths forum has ever said anything about booting muslims out of India. I'd like to see a direct quote or two. You can't make such sweeping generalisations and cast aspersions on somenoe's character without providing any clear-cut proof. and pray tell what you mean by "all the elements" that ascribe violence with good Hindu values. No major hindu organisation in India - the extent of it's political inclinations notwithstanding - has ever proposed a mass eviction of muslims from India. If you know of some, why not enlighten us with a few examples instead of nitpicking.

MY theory is religious reform could never come from withtin the voices comign from withtin here and there never crosses subliminal tintensity to have any impact.
Your theory is in error. Siddharta, Adi Shankara, Mahavira and Vivekananda rose not from outside pressures and influences on hinduism but from critical analysis of hinduism as practiced in their times.
They get the flake for being most intolerant because they are.
As i said, its not that fact i am disputing, its your attitude in trying to get your point across in a confrontational method- which defeats the entire purpose of a discourse. You go at them in the same vein as someone going at the rapist of one's mother or wife. Ie, way too much slanging and downtalking - it does NOT help to change a muslim's perspective if you keep treating him like an enemy- why should someone listen to you if you treat him like an enemy ?!?
Do you want me to link that post from the old site... ?
Feel free to do so and point out where i insulted your wife. You'd realize, if you could comprehend English properly, that i used your wife as a figure of speech to diss you. I wonder if you even attended an english speaking school in India.

TW; no one on ths forum has ever said anything about booting muslims out of India.
False. Bheem has, several times in the past, advocated booting all muslims out of india. Read it in this thread here, post tag : Date: 30-08-06 21:29: http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/read/s119.php?f=608&i=44106&t=43608&sid=119#reply_44106 If you read that thread, you will find that this poster has been asked numerous times if he is justifying the notion of booting muslims out of India and he does not deny it and infact gives a list of muslim attrocities as justification. That one quote is the only one i can find right now ( i'll dig through more- assuming that this chap doesn't go in and edit the posts- ofcourse, the date-tag on the edited posts would give him away) but there are ample more examples at ICF and when i have time, i will find out more. But read that thread and see for yourself how despite repeated requests to clarify his stance on ethnic cleansing of muslims out of India, he so far responded directly only once ( in the post i quoted above) and throughout the thread, he responds to multiple comments of 'we cant just kick all muslims out of india no matter what' with justification for the act. As far as i am concerned, its plain as daylight that this poster has a bigoted perspective on ALL muslims. PS: Someone please fix my damn link. Finding it difficult to do so under copious influence of Reisling and 'green goodness'.

Feel free to do so and point out where i insulted your wife. You'd realize, if you could comprehend English properly, that i used your wife as a figure of speech to diss you. I wonder if you even attended an english speaking school in India.
I don't quite know what are you trying to say here but I think this expression is clearly unwarranted. I really want to tell ya you are losing it and trying to attack him personally. I suggest you better read once before you post.

PS: Someone please fix my damn link. Finding it difficult to do so under copious influence of Reisling and 'green goodness'.
There you go. You don't need the url tags to make it a link. It is a bit misleading the url tag, we need to fix that one.

PS: Someone please fix my damn link. Finding it difficult to do so under copious influence of Reisling and 'green goodness'.
There you go. You don't need the url tags to make it a link. It is a bit misleading the url tag, we need to fix that one.
Thanks brother.
I don't quite know what are you trying to say here but I think this expression is clearly unwarranted. I really want to tell ya you are losing it and trying to attack him personally.
Well a long time ago, i said something to the effect of " i pity your wife she got stuck with a retard like you' and since then he's tried to give me grief for 'insulting his wife'. Go figure. If that isn't a critical comprehension failure from his part, i don't know what would qualify as one. I guess in his world, if i say 'Yo Ravi, your son's father is a real jackass', i am apparently insulting your son. :shrug: :shrug:

Now that you have asked for the link i willl not only provide the link but I will now make you apologize in public for it
I'd totally forgotten about that and i guess i did slip up one time - apologies for that.