Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

any anime fans here? seen couple of anime movies...... cowboy bebop - good total entertaining princess mononoke... awesome movie story details and animation kicks disney/pixar's butt full metal alchemist .....another good one howls moving castle ...ok appleseed...dissapointing and couple more....

Not a huge anime fan here ( spare me the Gokus and sailor moon cr@ps!) but there are some very good anime around. Personal favourite is the Hellsing series (original series, ending with the slaying of that egyptian vamp unleashing mayhem in London). Alucard's character there is simply superbly conceived.

Not a huge anime fan here ( spare me the Gokus and sailor moon cr@ps!) but there are some very good anime around. Personal favourite is the Hellsing series (original series, ending with the slaying of that egyptian vamp unleashing mayhem in London). Alucard's character there is simply superbly conceived.
yea dragon ballz series was crap... seen just one episode of hellsing berserk is pretty good so is vision of escaflowne

any anime fans here? seen couple of anime movies...... cowboy bebop - good total entertaining princess mononoke... awesome movie story details and animation kicks disney/pixar's butt full metal alchemist .....another good one howls moving castle ...ok appleseed...dissapointing and couple more....
how about inuyasha? thats the one i usually watch, a wind down after family guy and futurama, but i have heard that cowboy bebop is pretty decent...

13 tzameti infernal affairs 1&2 martini scorsese's departed was a poor remake of this movie sideways - dry humour
if you liked internal affairs watch city on fire, its a chow yun fat movie that served as a possible inspiration for reservoir dogs.

Guest dada_rocks

Watched "Turtles can fly" an iran/iraq joint venture showing plights in a children's refugee orphanage somewher ein kurdistan. Be warned it's not for weak-hearted, I was driven to tears and I consider myself thick-skinned.