Interviewing Munda Pakistani

Rajiv

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Interviewing Munda Pakistani

East india company never butchered anyone just because they were hindus or muslims
What they did was no better. Lot of Indians (particularly Bengalis) died due to famines created by the EIC forcing farmers to grow cash-crops like Jute, Indigo,Cotton and tea over rice and food crops.
Heck they are fighting for separate land in thailand of all places can u get more liberal and accepting than buddhists..
Yeah agreed. A few weeks ago i saw a report about muslim fundies in Thailand beheading a buddhist ice cream rickshaw guy. I mean ffs ! whats more benign than a buddhist ice cream man ?!?
IN china too they are active in oen state well they will have to get bigegr numbers to face communist..
I am hoping that Al Qaeda and all these nutters that cry for Kashmir go raise their voices over Chinese Turkestan, where abuse and supression of Muslims are far far worse (hey its China! China abuses everybody- they don't discriminate between harmless tibetians and fundie turks). If that happens, radical Islam would be dealt with thoroughly.
U have noticed I don't put communist on pillory for eligious persecution because as much as I do islamist reason communist hate the religion concept in general unlike islamist.. I never said british were saint but they never used someone's religious identity as their crime and accorded them death for that.. this modus operandi has been calling card of islmaist only... fiddling with china, well these sissis don't have enough balls.. these guys don't even pretend to be politically correct they will enter and butcher them all [tinanman square rings the bell] while the world can keep discussing that ad infinitum.... there u go buddhist ice-candy man this and that.. am telling you I have done my research throughly there hardly is a place on thsi gface of earth where these guys don't start separartist movement once certain number equation is attained..... so either the whole world is nut-job and out there to get them or these islamists are the sicks who can't co-exist with the rest.. In this backdrop i asked sometime back a simple question to the mdoerator of PP: "Fully knowing that at some stage these clowns will start separatist movemnt why should any civilized society allow them rights of this socalled religion. Moreover what kind of moral stand these guys have to seek the same right when there doesn;t exist even a single islamic den where non-muslims enjoy constitutional or social parity with muslims ." Well I didn't get any answer and to make it worse ICF lost one active member.

As long as the muslims don't or can't provide same rights to kafirs on their own land' date=' they shouldn't be asking for or given the same rights in kafir lands either. It's hypocrisy at its best.[/quote'] Agree with you. I have never seen muslim posters answer this question. Even Munda Pakistani here , refuses to answer basic questions about Islam , Sharia etc.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Interviewing Munda Pakistani After much prodding I brought one pakistani to say this: "We allow public preaching of christianity on the eve of 25th december and generally its not allowed because it's against islam" BTW I have been to mosque these guys have altogether different face in their own setting the few socalled liberls u get to see are the apolgist for the mainstream nutcases that's all.These liberals acquisce the behaviour of their nutcase counterpart by virtue of keeping studied silence.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Interviewing Munda Pakistani Another question for MP:"DO u think the pakistani history book's stance of Muhd Bin Kasim was driven by philanthropic ideals of rescuginbuddhist from vile hindu ruler orvice versa when he atacked King Dahir's kingdom" My view in matters of a foregin army's attack is it never had anything to do with philanthropy. It always is for expansion and sbjugation and islamic atatcks religion persecution and subjugation and expanasion yada yada be it today's Bushy attack or yesterday's Kasim or any XYZ attack of any xyz country. Philanthropy bogey is added later on depending on whether that attack survives the test of time and who gets to write the history.

As long as the muslims don't or can't provide same rights to kafirs on their own land' date=' they shouldn't be asking for or given the same rights in kafir lands either. It's hypocrisy at its best.[/quote'] Agree with you. I have never seen muslim posters answer this question. Even Munda Pakistani here , refuses to answer basic questions about Islam , Sharia etc.
Exactly! correct posts by Kumble and Anakin. Why will MP and other muslims refuse to answer questions on Islam? What the hell are they hiding?