What will you do?

kabira

Re: What will you do?

Step into neighbouring Bengal, and you immediately notice the difference...the orderly queues, respect for women, loudmouths being challenged by the general public, yobism in public places frowned upon... it's a microcsm of India that our forefathers would have been proud of, where the rule of the law is still followed to the letter.
Orderly queues ? rule followed to the letter of the law ? in WB ??!? :insane: :insane:

The problem I have with Northies is they club entire south indians as one entity. FYI , Telugu is different from Tamil. Heck , a kannadiga won't even be accepted in many Tamil groups or vice versa.
See what i mean ? Southies tend to be so flipping sensetive ! I find it ironic that you said 'the problem i have with NORTHIES is that they club entire South indians as one entity'. Like- wtf mate ! you just classified us as one entire bunch and in the same breath you are griping at us for classifying you as one entire bunch !!! And yea why do you have a prob. with that ? I don't have a prob. being called northie/eastie (Wherever the hell WB may be classified). Its a geographical AND cultural monicker. I am well aware that there are differences between Tamil and Kannada and Telegu and what not. Hell, there are differences within those groups itself. But the same cultural differences are there in the north too. Ie, in short, stop being a typical sensetive southie. :hic:
I thought you just did in your prev. para. :lmao:

I thought you just did in your prev. para.
huh ?? no no no. notice apostophe marks ( i am quoting him literally). He said he had a prob with being called a southie coz we northies lump them all together. I just found it ironic that he's whining about being lumped together into 'southie' while calling us 'northies' in the same breath (ie, guilty of the same thing he's whining against !). Later on, i said i personally don't have a prob with it. thats all.

I thought you just did in your prev. para.
huh ?? no no no. notice apostophe marks ( i am quoting him literally). He said he had a prob with being called a southie coz we northies lump them all together. I just found it ironic that he's whining about being lumped together into 'southie' while calling us 'northies' in the same breath (ie, guilty of the same thing he's whining against !). Later on, i said i personally don't have a prob with it. thats all.
if you have no problems, why should you go "wtf" about it? you have no problems with clubbing. he has problems with clubbing. he clubbed. so, he should have a problem with himself cause he is the one who doesn't like clubbing. you don't have a problem with clubbing, remember? :hic:

if you have no problems, why should you go "wtf" about it?
Umm because i am pointing out to him how he is guilty of the very same thing he supposedly cares enough to get pissed about and that is self contradictory..
let's say i don't like slapping people. someone slaps me and i slap them back, is that a contradiction? :hmph:

Re: What will you do? You know what- nevermind. I seriously don't think you will get it or that you are just horsing around again. Read it again - its not very hard to see why i said 'wtf'. I said 'wtf' as in 'wtf you dont make any sense man' way. And its obvious to see. :wall: :wall: Are you a touchy southie too ? :hic:

CC ' date=' Correction in my post , I should have mentioned northies like you !. And "wtf" is uncalled for. I didn't use this kind of language and I will appreciate if you also do not such language in posts addressed to me.[/quote'] lol ilu ilu game khel rahe ho kya

if you have no problems, why should you go "wtf" about it?
Umm because i am pointing out to him how he is guilty of the very same thing he supposedly cares enough to get pissed about and that is self contradictory..
let's say i don't like slapping people. someone slaps me and i slap them back, is that a contradiction? :hmph:
Post of the day ! :lmao: :lmao:

You know what- nevermind. I seriously don't think you will get it or that you are just horsing around again. Read it again - its not very hard to see why i said 'wtf'. I said 'wtf' as in 'wtf you dont make any sense man' way. And its obvious to see. :wall: :wall: Are you a touchy southie too ? :hic:
Again , u club all southie's together. Is it so difficult for northies like you to separate them as kannada, telgu , tamil , Malu etc. You extend the same courtesy among urselves by specifically mentioning Punjabi , Sindhi , Bihari , Bengali etc. Then why club all southie as one. WE ARE SEPARATE ENTITY. You seem to be PC when it comes to Muslims and are found wanting now , when it comes to us "POOR SOUTHIES".

You know what- nevermind. I seriously don't think you will get it or that you are just horsing around again. Read it again - its not very hard to see why i said 'wtf'. I said 'wtf' as in 'wtf you dont make any sense man' way. And its obvious to see. :wall: :wall: Are you a touchy southie too ? :hic:
Again , u club all southie's together. Is it so difficult for northies like you to separate them as kannada, telgu , tamil , Malu etc. You extend the same courtesy among urselves by specifically mentioning Punjabi , Sindhi , Bihari , Bengali etc. Then why club all southie as one. WE ARE SEPARATE ENTITY. You seem to be PC when it comes to Muslims and are found wanting now , when it comes to us "POOR SOUTHIES".
Look, i told you, i don't mind being clubbed as a northie when you are discussing a distinct northie steriotype or trait. Like i said,i am very well aware of your differences but for the purposes of this discussion, lets just say i've noticed people who come from peninsular India tend to be very sensetive about their region while the people who come from middle gangetic plains are the least sensetive about their region. Everybody else falls in between. But you are just proving my point about 'the sensetive southie'. :hic:

Look, i told you, i don't mind being clubbed as a northie when you are discussing a distinct northie steriotype or trait. Like i said,i am very well aware of your differences but for the purposes of this discussion, lets just say i've noticed people who come from peninsular India tend to be very sensetive about their region while the people who come from middle gangetic plains are the least sensetive about their region. Everybody else falls in between. But you are just proving my point about 'the sensetive southie'. :hic:
Again , how do you know if a kannadiga is image concious ? or if a mallu is a sensitive southie ? For all you know , it could be that only a Tamilian is image concious . You and your kind have the audacity to generalize an entire population of South Indians and jump and down , when DR , DSR or Bheem use ur logic to generalize muslims. Are you a Hypocrite ?

Guest dada_rocks

Heck where I live there are 3 or more societies for Telugu based on God knows what. Now when was the last time you saw a Bihari society boss? Or a UP one? xxx
That is because all the Bihariyas and UP waale drive rickshaws and sell paan for a living ! Before someone gets offended, keep in mind that I myself am of Bihari descent, BTW.
.. U could not be more uninformed.. for instance close to 70 percent of ias/ips are from bihar/up... go to any iit close to 25 percetn u will find are from bihar...... go to delhi university and lok for topper in any faculty 9 out of ten chances are u wlil bump into a bihari.......... Yes Bihar sub-nationalism needs to cultivated...... when everyone is fending for his/her lot the indfference towards Bihar brand-building does become a handicap...