What will you do?

kabira

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What will you do?

Bheem' date=' seriously, you should've been born a Mongol or a Roman. Our culture really is too soft for you - the sort that burns people in cages or throws them to the lions in the arenas seem to suit you better. [/quote'] i dont know abt our culture... but u sure do sound like a soft bengali girl...
explain :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope its not ... its a few mis-informed harami politcos and the pseudo-sec chuthiyas that rule our country with mostly an eye on personal gains rather than National interests
well according to you, these list of psuedo-sec chutiyas include Gandhi, Mahavira, Buddha, Vivekananda, Chaitanya and all the rest of the others with 'failed policies leading us to our deaths'. As i said to you before, nothing you or your guru/hinduvta organisation can do to match even one of these great souls, let lone all of them, in their understanding and application of our way of life. So i don't care how much you diss Buddha or other Hindu great men, their words count more than your's.
CC .. you should be "THE VERY LAST PERSON" to talk about Nationality/ Identity and being proud of the Nation that one is born in. From past discussions it was abundandtly clear that you have no idea about the concept of Nationality and what the country Flag means ... and that it completely eludes you ... It became crystal clear when you prescribed running away to States to save your ass from Jihadis ... hence kindly spare me your rants and lectures about Nationalism.
I did not talk about nationality. India is a culture first, nature second to the world. It is this culture that has given rise to millions of people from hundreds of different ethnicities and subcultures that've learnt how to get along without any group rising to dominant power. Thats more than what the states have done. And i find it really ironic that this discussion is between two Indian dudes, both of whom have left their native land to make better future for themselves in foreign North America. Very ironic that one of those dudes (you) has all these pretentions for nationalism and national pride without realizing that your display is hollow chest thumping. If you really cared one tenth of how much you pretend to care about India, you'd have had the balls to stay back and work there helping the country along the way. So shaddap with your nationalistic dikhaawa. The only difference between you and me in this is that i don't pretend to be ultra-nationalistic Indian dude who goes around preaching how the country comes above all but when it comes to walk the walk, i flee to the states to make better money for myself. I've seen a lot of sabre-rattlers like you who don't have the personal gumption to follow a word you speak and your current life is a contradiction to your so-called position on life.
ohh yeah ... I know your hatred for the US ... but if for a change you might want to allow facts to get in your way ... you will find that the USA does not take craap from anybody and fiercly protects its National interests and its citizens at "ANY COST" ... which never happens in India.
And its a good thing. For protection of your national interests and citizens at ANY cost is a morally unjustifiable position.
For example when they are attacked by tinpot haramis like OBL they dont muck around and hence you will find that since 911 there hasnt been a SINGLE majoe terrorist incident on the US soil ... try accomplishing that in India ... becuase without protection measures all your economic growth means zilch ... when Jihadis are striking at will deep down inside our territory ... (again a concept that just eludes you ) and reduce it to rubble ...
Lets not go into the government orchestrated setup that was the main excuse to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq and give billions of dollars of contract to the weapons lobby. Yea, i know you think this to be jihadi thinking but let me enlighten you that there are many many white full born and bred yankees (and Canadians) who don't buy the government's nonsensical story. But i highly suspect that you got any real gora friends outside of your office acquiantance circle so you just think this to be jihadi thinking. As the saying goes, ignorance is bliss and all you see is your common enemy without understanding your so-called ally at all. And before you try telling me what is fact and what is fiction about the US, demonstrate some knowledge on the US history and its actions first. See the sad thing is, there is no difference between you and those Raj backing indians- you just don't see it. In anycase, this is circular and arguing with you is arguing with Osama bin Laden. Nothing's gonna change and me quoting entire Swami Vivekananda's work to contrast your laughably idiotic and ignorant interpretations of hinduism was not enough. If that aint enough, nothing's gonna be enough so its pointless arguing with you over shit you don't know listening to bakwaas from a bunch of hinduvta idiots who havn't even read the gita properly ( same as you - you backed away EVERYTIME i quoted you something from the gita and asked you to explain). But one day, you too will see the light and learn to understand your culture better. Till that day, i will not address you directly and ignore your posts totally. Over and out.

If you really cared one tenth of how much you pretend to care about India, you'd have had the balls to stay back and work there helping the country along the way. So shaddap with your nationalistic dikhaawa
Boss, are we going to ban people for that now? That's normal fare on any MB. You took him on, he hit back. Very rude, but I see nothing abusive there. Arguments are the essence of a MB. Any attempt to purge those is like trying to sanitize a busy thoroughfare of footprints on a rainy day.

Re: What will you do? Boss, you know that I am a diehard fan of your genius with stats, your allround knowledge, and your loyalty to your friends. There's just one, and I must emphasize, only one trait that I don't agree with, and that is bringing moderation into personal altercations. If you two have an argument, that's as fellow posters. Moderation doesn't come into it. If you can't take it, don't enter into arguments with him. He is far from an abusive poster. Therefore I can't agree with him being constantly threatened with bans. Believe me, disagreeing with you is something that is very unpleasant for me, but I must tell you what l feel here, just for the record.

Re: What will you do? I saw what he wrote on the previous board Boss, and he has already admitted he was wrong on that occasion, and apologized. You two can't stand each other, so you really shouldn't argue before it gets out of control. And any threat of bans under these circumstances will smack of retribution.

Lets not go into the government orchestrated setup that was the main excuse to wage war in Afghanistan and Iraq and give billions of dollars of contract to the weapons lobby.
Do you really believe that 911 was orchestrated ? I am talking only about Afghanistan war here . Jesus, you need to stop believing these left wing conspiracy theories.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What will you do? DO argue BOSS but sensing word-play let him have the last word.... kid loves to see himself have the last word........ I have noticed this no mater what right or wrong he won't stop unless he gets the last word :lmao: