Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Freaking every channel I switch get to hear sonia wants mulayam out sonia wants retail sector to be closed for MNC sonia wants this sonia wants that.. Where the fcuk is PM and where is news of what he wants. This freaking matriculate girl has whole nation by its balls without any accountability and to make matters worse half of indians think she is goddess of sacrifice..... When did we get this stupid.... :wall: :wall:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee

This freaking matriculate girl has whole nation by its balls :wall: :wall:
What balls? :wall: If we had balls then she would not be running the show in the first place :shrug:
Oke by that 3/4 cylinder one quarter cone in that case.. :lol: I guess we for sure have that how else will u explain this ever burgeoning population

This freaking matriculate girl has whole nation by its balls :wall: :wall:
What balls? :wall: If we had balls then she would not be running the show in the first place :shrug:
Oke by that 3/4 cylinder one quarter cone in that case.. :lol: I guess we for sure have that how else will u explain this ever burgeoning population
my god... what are u talking abt??? of topic already... sheesh... get back to topic u idiots...

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee Sonia, Greggy, Shilpa forgiving Goody and claiming Goody is not racist, Bollywood offering Goody roles, Brett Lee making music video in India which goes to top 3 on charts, India allowing screening of Water AFTER Canada nominates it for Oscar, Young Indians rediscovering Yoga...after Madona and Britney do it, all part of the same phenomenon...called SKC... :Cry:

Basically India lacks visionary political leaders.
And you say that while reaping the benefits of economic reforms of decentralization and reduced regulations, product of Dr. Manmohan Singh under the Narasimha Rao Government when the nation was at its 11th hour. Moreover, we have a lot of visionary politicians, unfortunately the vision of most revolves around the future of their personal fortunes! Since i do not have the ability to exercise my franchise... might i be so egregious to suggest that those who can; be more discrimination and certainly abstain from granting it to the "cub politicians" i.e. sons of decadent politicians, educated abroad (where their crowing achievement is downing copious amounts of alcohol in Boston pubs... you know who i speak of), and the ambition that is comparable to that of an igneous rock.

Guest dada_rocks

product of Dr. Manmohan Singh under the Narasimha Rao Government when the nation was at its 11th hour.
I would say product of world bank's condition of loan for the bankrupt India . Pair fisal gaya to har har gange..

Sonia' date=' Greggy, Shilpa forgiving Goody and claiming Goody is not racist, Bollywood offering Goody roles, Brett Lee making music video in India which goes to top 3 on charts, India allowing screening of Water AFTER Canada nominates it for Oscar, Young Indians rediscovering Yoga...after Madona and Britney do it, all part of the same phenomenon...called SKC... :Cry:[/quote'] NAIL . ON . HEAD

product of Dr. Manmohan Singh under the Narasimha Rao Government when the nation was at its 11th hour.
I would say product of world bank's condition of loan for the bankrupt India . Pair fisal gaya to har har gange..
actually if you study american history, you will notice something that you hit upon is actually a strategy employed by the richer western nations to decentralize markets in foreign nations and open up access to these markets for good manufactured in the west. the international monetary fund (or the IMF, not to be confused with the fictional impossible missions force a.k.a. ethan hunt's employer in mission impossible) and the world bank were setup with the objective of accessing foreign economies for western, capitalist interests.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee Gandhi name even maneka has got.. SKC has big role to play.. when people see gori chamri deigning to grace general rank and file with their presence that in itself is considered some knd of philanthropy..... A laloo running bare-foot is not doign any sacrifice but a sonia venturing even in A/C vehicle has to be some sort of sacrifice of everest proportion Waise qutaarochi mian gets nabbed by inter-pol in Argentina.. apparently we don;t have extradition treaty with argentina but if i get this right inter-pol is world buddy wonder why can't we arrange extradition of this clown.. Hamre bihar mein ak kahawat hai "SARI KHUDAAI AK TARAF JODU KE BHAI AK TARAF" SADHU YADAV SUBHAS YADAV NOW QUTTROCHI { I GATHER HE IS SONIA'A BROTHER IN LAW NOT BROTHER }

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee shahi mausajee quttrochi has got bail .. :wtg: meanwhile sonia mata is hounding the bureaucrat who leaked the information of mausajee's arrest which was so safely being guarded by CBI, the organization whihc is suppsed to rbing the crook qutrochi to the book was indulged in this.. long live sonia mata

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee Waise mulayam bach gaya sonia mata ke shakti ke nanga nritya se .. thanks to mausajee ka arrest

Guest dada_rocks

Relax peeps - Modi will be India's PM in '08 and will make a solid attempt to sort out the sh*t going on in the country.
that's not happening

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee Sonia mata's jeejajee left the very night this news broke out in 89 and when CBI came knocking there was noone to be found.. wink wink.. cbi was doing exactly the same what it has been caught doing in this recent round of mehemaanwazi for qutrochi mausajee

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who the fcuk is PM?SOnia or Sardarjee Latest khbar our cousin (mausera) :-)) junior wutrochi has company just like te crook senior qutrochi.. so sonia mata is taking good care of her chor jeejaji's son... :wtg: :wtg: