The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry

Lurker

Re: The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry

No one said any religion was perfect. Respect for the followers of another religion is more than you accepting everything their religion stands for. They are all people first and then anything else.
Actually they do say that their religion is perfect. Why the hell should I respect hatred and small minded intolerance? :doh: Not tolerating an "intolerant religion" can not be classed as intolerance :wtg:

No one said any religion was perfect. Respect for the followers of another religion is more than you accepting everything their religion stands for. They are all people first and then anything else.
Actually they do say that their religion is perfect. Why the hell should I respect hatred and small minded intolerance? :doh: Not tolerating an "intolerant religion" can not be classed as intolerance :wtg:
Atleast respect those who respect you instead of painting them all with the same brush.

Re: The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry ever thought about why people from all religion have problem with only one religion?? and why that one religion people have problems with all other religion.. heck they even have problems with their own religion.. stop living in dream world.... and its good for you people that hindus dont know much about islam because if they start teaching what their rulers did to India in past there would be more and more hatred.. kaha kaha se aa jaate hai...

ever thought about why people from all religion have problem with only one religion?? and why that one religion people have problems with all other religion.. heck they even have problems with their own religion.. stop living in dream world.... and its good for you people that hindus dont know much about islam because if they start teaching what their rulers did to India in past there would be more and more hatred.. kaha kaha se aa jaate hai...
islam and islamic jehadism/islamic terrorism - it is the difference between iraq and al-qaeda in terms of the global war on terror. of course if you don't recognize the difference, you are in good company. :wtg:

ever thought about why people from all religion have problem with only one religion?? and why that one religion people have problems with all other religion.. heck they even have problems with their own religion.. stop living in dream world.... and its good for you people that hindus dont know much about islam because if they start teaching what their rulers did to India in past there would be more and more hatred.. kaha kaha se aa jaate hai...
islam and islamic jehadism/islamic terrorism - it is the difference between iraq and al-qaeda in terms of the global war on terror. of course if you don't recognize the difference, you are in good company. :wtg:
jehadism is part of islam.. if you dont know that then you sure need lesson from lurker..

jehadism is part of islam.. if you dont know that then you sure need lesson from lurker..
[edited]

show me the definition of jehadism "as part of islam".
you are joking right??

show me the definition of jehadism "as part of islam".
you are joking right??
wasn't joking. but not interested in this discussion anymore. thanks. :hic:

Lurker is absolutely right. Those who are learned about all the religions typically have the most tolerance for all. Then there are some who are tolerant by nature as they believe most humans are good with a few bad apples everywhere. Problem is with those who think they have supreme understanding about all religions coupled with a supremacy about their own resulting in hate mongering.
Thanks, good point. And now use your own logic wrt the tolerance among muslims, hindus, christians in india and worldwide. Although you already attempted to use the excuse of few bad apples, usually the rule of exception is when the same thing has been happening everywhere and for very long time, it's not an exception anymore. Nice comment about jihadism. I'm sure very soon it'll be the hate-mongering intolerant ignorant hindus who are the root cause of jihads while very innocent tolerant knowledgable muslims are the victims as usual :lol: Actually on 2nd thought it's not only the hindus' fault, christians and the cursed jews are also to be blamed for everything.

That article is full of too many holes and thus pure crap. And hopefully someone will talk about tolerance from the other side since it's obvious Hindus are not tolerant because of ignorance :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Anakin ky hua? Bitter pill tasty nahi lagee?

That article is full of too many holes and thus pure crap. And hopefully someone will talk about tolerance from the other side since it's obvious Hindus are not tolerant because of ignorance :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Anakin ky hua? Bitter pill tasty nahi lagee?
Take a wild guess from this type of hit and run attacks. I'm sure there won't be much response now when talking about tolerance. Also as mentioned before, what's the basis of claiming ind muslims and christians know more than hindus. In REALITY, everything suggests otherwise, unless of course madrasas have changed their curriculam without anyone noticing :lol:, and before nitpicking again, yes, too many kids go to madrasas, even if not as the only education source, although still significant # does exactly that.

Re: The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry Some Buddha teachings for your mind while finding fault at others: It is often so painful to admit that we have faults that we make all manner of excuses rather than alter our exalted view of ourself. One of the most common ways of not facing up to our faults is to blame others. Another reason why we do not regard others as precious is that we pay attention to their faults whilst ignoring their good qualities. Unfortunately we have become very skilled in recognizing the faults of others, and we devote a great deal of mental energy to listing them, analyzing them, and even meditating on them!

i live in texas and i think i know whats going on here... less than 1% non latino american speak Spanish and those who do are either teachers, or ranchers who employ a number of Hispanic americans. that number is not on the rise and spanish is not the second language. it is taught in schools where students can choose to learn a second language, just like German, Italian and french but it is not a second language of the nation. next time check the facts mate.
Then I am afraid you are not paying attention to where you live. Much like you I have lived in Texas(Houston to be precise) for a while and I know how people in Houston know/do know Spanish very well. This is what Wikipedia says: Spanish is the most widely taught non-English language in U.S. secondary schools and institutions of higher education, indicating its importance among non-Hispanic Americans. Perhaps as many as 100 million people in the United States have some basic knowledge of Spanish. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_in_the_United_States Since US population crossed 300 million last year it means almost 1/3rd, 30%plus population speaks Spanish. Considering Hispanic population in USA is supposed to be under 15% it is pertinent to note that as much Non-Hispanic know Spanish as do the Hispanics. Hispanics of any race: 14.5% or about 41.9 million. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States Got that mate? Let me advice you what you did to me - get your facts straight(more so since you live in Texas!) xxx

Re: The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry Lurker Spanish is getting "kind of popular" due to high number of Hispanic immigrants. It's not relevant to the debate here. You are pimping those figures as if you found some sort of magic bullet to back your argument.

Wikipedia is not a authentic source for demographic info ... heres the real deal from the horses mouth... (2000 Census) http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/phc-t37/tab01a.pdf
Those are the numbers for language spoken within the household, as in principal language of a home. The number of people with basic Spanish language would surely be more than that. Which is the whole issue here. Noone is suggesting to understand Islam inside out but a basic knowledge would help. xxx

Re: The chip of ignorance that Hindus carry Spanish is not a religion so the whole thing is mute as far as I am concerned. A similar comparison would be--> how many Hindus understand Urdu? :wtg: Atleast compare apples with apples and not oranges.

As expected no more words or lectures about tolerance
Aree yaar, some of us don't like harping about the same subject over days. I know you guys are obsessed with the whole Islamic thing. I can handle a few posts a day on such topic, not a 100.