EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

I suggest we start a ranking system based on the performances in this tournament so that the next tournament could be organized better. In the next tournament we can award more points for beating a high ranked player. Right now, the points one wins beating a good player is the same as one wins beating a weak player.

I suggest we start a ranking system based on the performances in this tournament so that the next tournament could be organized better. In the next tournament we can award more points for beating a high ranked player. Right now' date=' the points one wins beating a good player is the same as one wins beating a weak player.[/quote'] agree :two_thumbs_up:

:haha: How did you manage that with two queens? Must be accidental?
As soon as I advanced the pawn to get the second queen, I was under check with my King cornered. I got distracted and didn't realize until the repetition happened.

OK, here's the status: I've updated the points table in post 3 and the list of completed games and results in post 2, with the jusarrived/chargers games the only exception. PLEASE CHECK THEM AND MAKE SURE YOUR GAMES ARE ACCOUNTED FOR. If you have played games and the results are not in there, please let me know. To those who have not yet played any games - please start soon!