Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

head coach

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

Head Coach once again .... what goes around usually comes around .... Why is the author (and you) ignoring what happened to the Train victims ... ? Do they not deserve justice ? Does anybody know where those perpetrators are ? And why there is no hue and cry over Kashmir which is a faar bigger tragedy ?
Bheem, I'not trying to ridicule you but surprise at your statement "What goes around comes around". What goes up must come down. Are you talking about Karma or Newton's Law of Physics. Is Karma punishment? Payback through divine intervention? A universal method of checks and balances? What I understand about Karma is duty or action. Quoting Bhagavad Gita: ?Karmaneva Adikarasthe Mapaleshu Kadachana," (translation: you only have responsibility over your actions and not the fruits of your actions. In other words do your duty and don't worry about the consequences. Now are you supporting the actions of Hindus who went around killing 2000 Muslims based on fiery speeches from Modi who said Muslims are suffering from their action. Are you and Modi speaking of Karma here? How can you relate Kashmir and Gujarat. Are you saying Hindus have got the authority to kill Muslims since the latter supported militant uprising in the state?

Being bullies that they are they only understand the language of the Gun .... and thats what they got .... and now that they have a taste of their own meds they will think 10 times before embarking on the next mission.
That language is no different(in fact its almost a copy) than what the perpetrators of Mumbai blast will tell you. Only this time the roles would be reversed. This time the perpetrators(all Muslims) would say how Hindus used Babri Masjid episode to rape and plunder Muslims in Mumbai and hence they(Muslims) should act in such a manner that no Hindu shall dare repeat the same again. Hence the Mumbai blast. (If you havent already then do check out Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday). So help me understand the difference between you and them BB? xxx

And what you speak is the Language of a typical Jihadi Mullah who sees no problem from his quarters and believes the entire world is his for taking .... What is the difference between you and those Mullahs ?
Hahaha....see what a bit of "what goes around comes around" can do for you BB. That a classic KARMA coming to bite you in the butt. Enjoy the moment and feel free to spout your loss of words with a "pseudo-sec jihadi mullah" blah blah. :hic:

huh ? exactly what is biting me here ... I dont see anybody biting me nor do I feel anything ? If anything it appears that you accept being a Mullah .... :huh: And yes the right way to deal with Jihadi Mullahs is to send them to their Jannat where they have fun with the so called virgins ... But no surprises there Lurker with your logic .... here we have a community that has committed attrocites literally by the tons and you are trying to support their case ?... Brilliant ! Hitler must have been kicking himself in Hell as to why he didnt target India .....
Bheem, sadly you are talking with the same amount of hatred and anger boiling in the minds of extremists who kill thousands of innocents daily. I hope this kind of attitude doesnt spread too much to cause havoc in the country.

Heres the thing with these fundees ..... Being bullies that they are they only understand the language of the Gun .... and thats what they got .... and now that they have a taste of their own meds they will think 10 times before embarking on the next mission.
You cannot target innocent people just to give the 'opposite fundies' a 'taste of their own medicine'. Doing so leaves zero difference between you and them and starts the cycle of communal warfare. The difference between terrorism and lawful enforcement is innocents are disregarded by terrorists. If you are okay with innocent muslims dead due to retaliation for some fundie muslim activity, then you are okay with terrorism.

People who support these fundees directly or indirectly are not innocent.
True. But you have to identify those ones individually rather than just go explode a bomb in a muslim neighbourhood.
f the community is not willing to purge itself of its jihadi elements and continues on a fast track to Circa 6th AD .... and the Govt sits on its butt twidling its thumb it amounts to Govt sponsored Jihadism and if you support such people you are nothing but a jihadi.
And if you support the idea of innocent people killed by religious mob, for whatever reason, it is nothing short of directly condoning religious jihad. An innocent muslim is equal in everywhich way to an innocent hindu. If you are upset with innocent hindus dying due to religious terrorism, kindly show the similar reaction when innocent muslims die at the hand of religious hindu fanatics. There is no reason to justify one and vilify another. Indiscriminate retaliation is just as heinous as exploding a bomb in a peaceful marketplace. Thats the bottomline. Which makes the hindu murderous zealots from Godhara exactly one and the same as the muslim murderous zealots from Kashmir.

If you are upset with innocent hindus dying due to religious terrorism, kindly show the similar reaction when innocent muslims die at the hand of religious hindu fanatics. There is no reason to justify one and vilify another. Indiscriminate retaliation is just as heinous as exploding a bomb in a peaceful marketplace. Thats the bottomline. Which makes the hindu murderous zealots from Godhara exactly one and the same as the muslim murderous zealots from Kashmir.[/quote] Amen to that. Those who cry over inhuman conditions of Kashmiri Pundits should also be the first to cry over Muslims killed in Hindu dominated areas. Anything less than that is plain hypocracy. xxx

So in that Mosque incident ... what would you do if you were responsible for Law and order ... ?
I dunno which incident you are referring to.Kindly fill me up.
Soon after the Riots when the cops started hunting for the culprits responsible for torching the train they zeroed in on the suspects and took elaborate steps to apprehend them but as the cops approached the area a mob gathered and started pelting the cops while shoelding the suspects in the Mosque ... the cops had to beat a hasty re-treat ... being outnumbered ...
Cops got what they deserved. Cops going into a religious building-mosque/church/temple etc. without proper search warrants = looking for trouble. If it were me,i'd insert a few plain-clothes cops undercover into the mosques, listen in on the convo/tape them etc. and apprehend suspects when isolated (on their way back to home/at home, etc etc). If suspects are hiding in the mosque, i'd get a search warrant and have some tear gas/firetruck ready to teargas/hose down the public if giving resistance. Rubber tipped bullets or tranqulizer guns would be my ordance. Hope i've been clear enough. But i don't see what this has gotto do with the point i am making - innocent people should not be targetted and when innocent people are targetted, its terrorism - doesnt matter why they are targetted. Action against the individual is the order of the day,not action against an entire community.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 While each human life is invaluable... there has to be some sense of scale... Two points... In Godhra all people killed were Hindus... did moderate Muslims come out strongly against that...? Also in the aftermath...lots more Hindus were also killed by Muslims in counter revenge killings...did moderate Muslims come out strongly against that... I think the people who did the violence in Gujarat including the train burning are CRIMINALS and the law should take its course... RIOTS in reaction to emotional events like the burning of pilgrims in train...can happen anywhere..they happened in Los Angeles after the verdict against Rodney King ..and lots of people died... But do we keep hearing about the criminality of the LA City govt. or the State of California? NO... because People move on... but our bloody P-sec media wants to keep the issue alive... and try and use it as stick to BEAT Gujarat over the head with... this will make the average Gujarati who is quite peace loving, and believes in live and let live...more and more radicalized....

did moderate Muslims come out strongly against that...
How does what moderate Muslims did/didnt do serve as a justification ?
But do we keep hearing about the criminality of the LA City govt. or the State of California? NO
Greatest traversity and hypocrasy of American justice system is that high profile violations of the law by the state- such as LA riots or the university riots in the 60s are brushed under the surface. Glad it doesnt happen so easily in India.
and try and use it as stick to BEAT Gujarat over the head with... this will make the average Gujarati who is quite peace loving, and believes in live and let live...more and more radicalized
I agree. We need to back off the issue. But on the same token, using terrorism as a beat-stick over Muslims will make the average muslims more and omre radicalized too.

So you must be ANGRY that the USA refused visa to the ELECTED head of a sovereign state... eh?
Ofcourse. If you mean the Modi visa incident, yes i am angry about it. But just a correction- Modi is not the head of any sovereign state- Gujrat is not sovereign. Only nations are sovereign. Head of a sovereign state = King/Queen/PM/President etc etc.
So now the Indian govt. and Modi are better than USA...
In some ways, they are. Indian government doesnt do illegal experiments with diseases on its own citizens for one. US government did.

The US Govt also doesnt allow its Citizens to live as refugees in their own country for Twenty yrs and counting .... like the Indian Govt does
You gotto be kidding. The way US government and society treated black folks for over a 100 years is far worse than what KPs have to go through. Whats happening to New Orleans displaced community is not very different from whats happening to KPs either.
people dont reside in mosques and hence there was no question of getting a search warrant for a mosque
?!??? Any building can have a search warrant issued against it. Doesnt have to be residential buildings only.
now the point that you are evading is why did the supposedly "Innocent" folks in the community turn up in support with these jihadis ?
Cops will always face resistance entering a religious building by some sections of the crowd. Happens everywhere around the world. Cops = not welcome in religious buildings as a rule of thumb. You'd see the same if the cops went into Notre-Dame de Rheims. Some were obviously protecting the jihadis but don't be surprised if some were pelting the cops just because the cops were there.
How do you tackle them when they outnumber the Law and order folks ?
Already told you how.

They were NOT TRYING TO ENTIRE THE Facking mosque
??? I have no idea what you are getting at. At one point you say this : Soon after the Riots when the cops started hunting for the culprits responsible for torching the train they zeroed in on the suspects and took elaborate steps to apprehend them but as the cops approached the area a mob gathered and started pelting the cops while shoelding the suspects in the Mosqu So just exactly where the cops were headed to/hanging around etc etc ??? coz that seems to me like cops approaching mosque---> gets pelted, suspect ushured inside mosques -->cop goes away

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Ok well in that case, arrest the entire mob for obstruction of justice. If this is the response met when comming to arrest one solitary dude, then there is no option but to beat a hasty retreat. Come back later or in bigger numbers. But if the cops were going around trying to arrest several people at one go, they should've come prepared with tear gas/rubber bullets and a paddywagon.

Didnt you say they were all innocent .... ?
Err no i didnt ?
And exactly How do you arrest 1000s of folks ?
1000s ? Methinks you are exgaggerating. In anycase, arresting 1000s is not a hard job and your assessment that there is no law and order mechanism capable of arresting thousands in short order without casualties is wrong. Civil Rights movement in USA is a good case study for that. All you need is tear gas and a regiment of cops.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Why weren't people supporting cops in the first place?? Were there even a dozen who wanted those criminals (or Zihadis god knows) be caught for what they had done. Come on yaar, we all know that humans are too weak when it comes to acting against the egos. Be it for themselves, or family, community, religion or country. Guess what my biggest memory of that whol incidence was why Modi govt acted like the way they did.? I mean killing of thousands?? it is painful to accept that any human could justify that if he is sane. My complain is that the Hindu religion which they believe in, does not support it, Moreover our grear father of the nation, Gandhiji hail from that state. So what kinda of followers are these that they don't have even one bit of a tollerance.?