Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

head coach

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002

So what kinda of followers are these that they don't have even one bit of a tollerance.?
They'd be modern-day hinduvta. Ie, people who 'claim' to know Hinduism but their grasp of the topic is remarkably shallow.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 dail100, tolerance? not sure they now know the meaning of the word or rather the meaning of harmony? And then we got people who blindly follows (the picture below): gujarat.jpg Chief Minister Modi was handed his mission statement when a mob set fire to a train, which resulted in 58 Hindu pilgrims being burned to death, sparking the worst religious riots the nation had seen for a decade. In the days and weeks that followed, Hindus armed with swords and barbed tridents rampaged through Gujarat. As Modi's police force stood by, they torched Muslim shops, raped Muslim women, beheaded and disemboweled Muslim men, even cut an unborn child from the womb of one Muslim mother. According to human-rights groups, Hindus killed more than 2,000 Muslims and forced tens of thousands more to flee their homes. Now, back in Godhra where it all began almost 10 months ago, the 52-year-old Modi is well aware that his enraptured audience of thousands, packing markets and hanging from lampposts and rooftops, is sprinkled with these same looters, rapists and murderers. "Why are so many of you here?" he bellows. "Because the fire that burns in my heart is the same as the fire in yours." For anyone missing Modi's meaning, an overcome teenager in the front spells it out. "Kill the Muslim motherf_____s," she screams. Even the proudest patriot will admit that India's boast of being a bastion of live-and-let-live harmony has always been something of a lie.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Yeah!! we should stop using US in the comparison. When 911 happened, the terrorist went in their caves like cowards. US forces went right after them and banged them right there. Here cops were doing the same thing. Rightly so within the jurisdiction. perfectly by law. It is shame that terrorist and criminals dont need entry PASS to enter in the mosque or temple but police needs search warrent ??? WHY ?? may I ask? Thats because these fake p sec jokers.

Even the proudest patriot will admit that India's boast of being a bastion of live-and-let-live harmony has always been something of a lie.
To be honest, India's live-n-let-live is far more real and successful than anywhere else in the world. This is the reason India is so diverse and doesnt have a mainstream culture like western nations. If India wasnt about live-n-let-live, India would not be the most diverse country on the planet!

yes you did ... Look up few posts above
Err no, no i didnt. I was talking about your comment 'well they had it comming for the community' which was about muslims getting killed indiscriminately as a backlash and you were condoning such barbarity. I never said people that are obstructing justice are innocent. Can you admit the fact that those hindus who massacred muslims in Gujrat are just as bad and deserve just as grim a fate as the muslims who massacre hindus in Kashmir or firebombed that train ?
so where are the realms of reports condemning that act ?
Are you saying that not a single paper in India criticised it ?

WHY ?? may I ask?
Because Police are supposed to be good guys who follow protocol. A criminal isnt a good guy and hence doesnt.
So you mean to say the protestors were criminals?? If they were then whatever police did was right and if they were innocent people then they should have helped police hunt those criminals sitting the mosque, them being muslim. Okay man lets see.. Rather than attacking and counter attacking, how about you find what mistakes they did as I accepted what I feel hindus did(and even modi for that matter). Why dont you accept the faults of those muslims. I tell you what, we as a society will pay price for those 2000 dead and so will those who burnt those people alive. killing 2000 for justifying killing of 50-60 was not a moral behavior for hindus. thats the bottom line.

So you mean to say the protestors were criminals??
If they are aiding in resisting arrest, then yes, they are guilty of a crime - obstruction of justice.
If they were then whatever police did was right
No, not whatever. A qualified and proportionate response (such as teargas or water cannon) would be okay. Starting to shoot ala Jallianwallah Bagh would not be okay.
Why dont you accept the faults of those muslims.
I accept the fault of each and every muslim involved in terrorism. However, i'd like hard evidence on individual basis rather than targetting a community.
killing 2000 for justifying killing of 50-60 was not a moral behavior for hindus. thats the bottom line.
Agreed. You are preaching to the choir bro. Tell that to some hinduvtas here who justify the muslim killings of godhara.

you NEVER INDULGE in condoning Muslim attrocities by default unless forced into by a deluge of facts and cornored bigtim
condoning ? I never indulge in condoning any attrocity, period.
whereas you are more than happy to come out shouting Hindu fundee yada yada yada at the drop of a hat
As i said before, i care more about what Dharmic philsophy adherers are doing than what others are doing.
One is a reaction to 100s of yrs of Bullying the other(Kashmir) a sad case of what happens if you keep running away from such Bullying ..... Remind me what is common in those two ?
So you are saying that killing of muslims in Gujrat by hindu fundamentalists is a lesser crime than killing of hindus by muslim fundamentalists ?

So what kinda of followers are these that they don't have even one bit of a tollerance.?
They'd be modern-day hinduvta. Ie, people who 'claim' to know Hinduism but their grasp of the topic is remarkably shallow.
Please don't equate modern-day Hindutva with extremism. That's blasphemy.

Re: Guajarat 2006 Is Deadlier Than 2002 Wouldnt it be better if we pay more attention to our own communities rather than bashing each other. I am suer we could save another 2000 lives with that or else we will end up in a similar situation again. This is like big bro hits a boy and boy hits him back. It wont work that way man. Hindus being in majority, there will be little imbalance. But if muslim across the border stop all the kashmir nonsense, then we could live in peace. Could you spend your energy on that?? or else you think millions of hindus are gonna sit quite if Jihadi's continue to do what they are doing. Local muslims will pay the price for what jihadis are doing here. And for that Local muslims have to take responsibility of acting against jihadis and raising stronger voices again them/Pakis. You do this first and see how Hindu's treat your muslims brothers. I bet you Hindus will receiprocate with lot of love/brotherhood towards muslims. Darn, I want to see every single urdu news paper writing again Pakis. And help Indian govt catch those jihadis?? Do this first and then :wtg:

So you are saying that killing of muslims in Gujrat by hindu fundamentalists is a lesser crime than killing of hindus by muslim fundamentalists ?
Before we go there .... are you saying Muslims can continue on their merry way and we should keep presenting the other cheek ... or run away if we dont like it ?
Answer my question first. You arnt giving a straight answer to an issue about equality.

Waah ... You still need hard evidence while there is no KP left in the Entire valley ?
Yes- i need hard evidence when someone is prosecuted. Being a Kasmiri Muslim is not enough grounds to be guilty. When someone is facing trial for crimes against humanity, evidence is required against that person. Not jingoism.

Of all people you are talking about straight answer .... Do you Ever give a straight answer ?
Are you going to answer me or not ? I repeat the question : So you are saying that killing of muslims in Gujrat by hindu fundamentalists is a lesser crime than killing of hindus by muslim fundamentalists ? Just a yes/no would suffice.

So then German Citizens during WWII got a raw deal ehh .... since I dont recall a trial being held.... ditto with Japan ...
huh ? Did you miss hearing about the Nuremburg trials ? You are avoiding my question again.

Are you saying the WWII military invasion of Germany and killing of 1000s of Germans happened "AFTER" those Trials
The dresden massacre is rightly seen as one of the greatest attrocities in WWII. Regardless, a government declaring war cannot be equated with a few religious fundamentalists declaring war because the latter group is not a representative one. The bottomline is that those hindus who massacred Muslims are exactly as bad and as guilty as the terrorists who blow up hindus and non-muslims. If you cannot agree on this, then you are a bigot. Plain and simple.

Nothing compared to the attrocities in the camps ....
Disagree. Both were pretty bad.
By tacitly encouraging Muslims to continue on their merry way by encouraging them by filing HR cases on behalf of them
I encourage anyone who is wronged to seek justice- hindus, muslims or otherwise. And i repeat, those hindus who massacred muslims in Gujrat are just as bad as the muslim jihadis in Kashmir. Zero difference and therefore this issue should be persued with the same concern as terrorism in Kashmir. If you disagree, you are a bigot.

I encourage anyone who is wronged to seek justice- hindus, muslims or otherwise. And i repeat, those hindus who massacred muslims in Gujrat are just as bad as the muslim jihadis in Kashmir. Zero difference and therefore this issue should be persued with the same concern as terrorism in Kashmir. If you disagree, you are a bigot.
I actually agree with you here. No justification for killing innocent. It's not as if the perpetuators of train massacre were killed in retaliation. Most of the 2000 killed were innocent muslims.

I actually agree with you here. No justification for killing innocent. It's not as if the perpetuators of train massacre were killed in retaliation. Most of the 2000 killed were innocent muslims.
Tell that to BB who is trying to justify it.