Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims

Birbal3

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims Speaking Financially? If so then Agreed. This is what I had written months back. Which brings me to the key question now. Why are Muslims not doing great in India? Or atleast not as good as their Hindu brothers? Well the following may be some of the reasons, but not limited to: 1) Geography - Historically more than 35-40% of Muslim population reside in UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam. Most Pakistani friend of mine who have a relative in India have it in one of the above mentioned states, or Delhi or Bombay or Hyderabad. I dont really hear someone having relative in Orrisa or Tamil Nadu. The four mentioned states are currently four poorest states in India. An ordinary Bihari, Hindu or Muslim, is poorer than his Delhi counterpart, Hindu or Muslim. Industries have died in UP, West Bengal/Assam have been flooded with refugees from Bangladesh. With Pakistan historically supporting Afgan refugees I am sure some of you realize the impact it can have on local economy. You can find the article here: http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=990&highlight=azim xxx

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims several Pakistani "Mohajir" friends of mine have relatives in Gujarat...some even speak Gujarati...I also have Gujarati Muslim friends...with surnames like Patel, Surti, Khakiani, etc.... The Voras, Khojas, etc. Like Azim Premji are Shia Muslims who would be badly discriminated against in Pakistan...but who do quite well in Gujarat... A bit of prespective is required...

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims

Azim Premji recently said you'd be mad if you were not investing in Gujarat right now...
And would he say otherwise? I mean its like someone thrusting a microphone in Greg Chappell's face and ask about Ganguly. What is GC going to say? Cynicisim aside I can see what Azim Premji meant. Purely from a Financial point of view it would be stupid to not invest in one of the strongest economy of the country(though I am not sure what would Azim Premji invest in Gujrat considering his core companies are IT based, not Gujrat's strongest suit). However that should not be confused as an endorsement of Gujrat's track record specially in dealing with minorities. Those are two different things. xx

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims >(though I am not sure what would Azim Premji invest in Gujrat considering his core companies are IT based, not Gujrat's strongest suit). well Bill Gates core company is IT based..but do you know his stock portfolio comprised of various sectors.. People Invest where there will be return of Investments Isnt?? So why would anyone invest in unsafe, volatile state?

> well Bill Gates core company is IT based..but do you know his stock portfolio comprised of various sectors.. People Invest where there will be return of Investments Isnt?? So why would anyone invest in unsafe, volatile state?
Hain? I am not sure where that came from. When Azim Premji talks of investment it is generally taken as where WIPRO is going to invest, not his personal investment. As for your comment about people investing in Gujrat where have I debated that? You are quick to pick a line of my thread but forgot completely what I wrote preceding it - from a Financial point of view it would be stupid to not invest in one of the strongest economy of the country. Where's the issue Kabira? xx

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims >from a Financial point of view it would be stupid to not invest in one of the strongest economy of the country. On one hand you say Gujarat is good for investing and has strong economy and on other hand you say its volatile and worse than Gujarat of 2002. Now I am terribly confused.

>On one hand you say Gujarat is good for investing and has strong economy and on other hand you say its volatile and worse than Gujarat of 2002. Now I am terribly confused.
Kabira. I say one can not look at Gujrat as either black or either white. Here is the white part - booming economy, good return on investment, good quality of life. Here is the black part - growth of Hindu fundamentalism, absence of free-minded thinking(specially if its against Modi and likes), condition of minorities. There are both shades and hence I say Gujrat today is deadlier for free-minded Hindus and Muslims. If you are a staunch Hindu it may very well be the best state in India for you. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Speaking Financially? If so then Agreed. This is what I had written months back. Which brings me to the key question now. Why are Muslims not doing great in India? Or atleast not as good as their Hindu brothers? Well the following may be some of the reasons, but not limited to: 1) Geography - Historically more than 35-40% of Muslim population reside in UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam. Most Pakistani friend of mine who have a relative in India have it in one of the above mentioned states, or Delhi or Bombay or Hyderabad. I dont really hear someone having relative in Orrisa or Tamil Nadu. The four mentioned states are currently four poorest states in India. An ordinary Bihari, Hindu or Muslim, is poorer than his Delhi counterpart, Hindu or Muslim. Industries have died in UP, West Bengal/Assam have been flooded with refugees from Bangladesh. With Pakistan historically supporting Afgan refugees I am sure some of you realize the impact it can have on local economy. You can find the article here: http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=990&highlight=azim xxx
U don't hear becausecentral province meaning Up was at forefront of pakistan movement rest were just followers and could not muster enough gumption to take the plunge and whence stayed back....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims No actually according to that latest report bengal takes the cake... if u look at relative ecoonmic state.. in bihar the noise floor is low everyone is in deep $hit muslims may be in marginaly deeper $hit.. ..

Speaking Financially? If so then Agreed. This is what I had written months back. Which brings me to the key question now. Why are Muslims not doing great in India? Or atleast not as good as their Hindu brothers? Well the following may be some of the reasons, but not limited to: 1) Geography - Historically more than 35-40% of Muslim population reside in UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam. Most Pakistani friend of mine who have a relative in India have it in one of the above mentioned states, or Delhi or Bombay or Hyderabad. I dont really hear someone having relative in Orrisa or Tamil Nadu. The four mentioned states are currently four poorest states in India. An ordinary Bihari, Hindu or Muslim, is poorer than his Delhi counterpart, Hindu or Muslim. Industries have died in UP, West Bengal/Assam have been flooded with refugees from Bangladesh. With Pakistan historically supporting Afgan refugees I am sure some of you realize the impact it can have on local economy. You can find the article here: http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=990&highlight=azim xxx
ur talking abt muslims being successful.... well, im a muslim alright... and my dads a very successful business man so far... Alhamdulillah... anyways, yea... and frm tamil nadu too... anyways, the main reason tht muslim rarely succeed is because we believe tht interests are not good... cheating ppl are not good... etc, etc, etc... and being successful by still following there rules, its a great achievement... and tht too in india... more later... got to go to college now...

Guest dada_rocks

ur talking abt muslims being successful.... well, im a muslim alright... and my dads a very successful business man so far... Alhamdulillah... anyways, yea... and frm tamil nadu too... anyways, the main reason tht muslim rarely succeed is because we believe tht interests are not good... cheating ppl are not good... etc, etc, etc... and being successful by still following there rules, its a great achievement... and tht too in india... more later... got to go to college now...
U are very innocent aqua.. do check the list of most corrupt countries in the world well bangaldesh is permanent first and in top ten eight are muslim countries..... and that too in india phrase :-) well richest man in india is muslim so no excuses please... :wtg:

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims Exactly DR that is so shit about muslims. its a beautiful religion only if u follow it correctly. B4 Jehad and Suicide bombing comes honestly and peacefulness and being nice to ur neighbours and parents, if only they could properly follow those parts, world would be a much better place.

Guest dada_rocks

Exactly DR that is so **** about muslims. its a beautiful religion only if u follow it correctly. B4 Jehad and Suicide bombing comes honestly and peacefulness and being nice to ur neighbours and parents' date=' if only they could properly follow those parts, world would be a much better place.[/quote'] Don that kind of feel godo beautiful words u will find everywhere real test is in the results... There must be some flaw somewhere that stops them from practicing these feel goody words... You can't call it a way of life and when it sucks then complain it's not being practiced properly. if it's not being practiced then may be these words are just there for show after all violent edicts are being practiced why not these then.. what's the excuse..america can't be blamed for this or who knows they might come up sthg to approprite the blame to usa

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims Aqua has a point about why certain Muslims have been left behind. I am specifically talking of her comment about Muslims thinking interest is haraam. This in turn means that they are sceptical of investing in stock-markets, and in many cases not ready to use the Banking and other Financial Systems. Recently there was a seminar in India specifically for Muslims to edcuate them on why investing in stock market is not haraam. This is nothing to scoff at. In fact it needs to be handled delicately. For two reasons: 1) The more Muslims are able to come over their apprehension about investing the better it would be for them, and in turn for India. 2) The more they invest the better it would be for Indian stock market. xxx

Re: Bihar Is WORST State for Indian Muslims we can't be spending all our resources "educating" just certain sections of the society. everyone needs to "grow up" on their own. send your kids to school, college and they will automatically learn about the stock market and it's values. keep them in a madrassa, then god bless you and your family.