Another Day Another 50 odd Killed...

Birbal3

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed...

We are a land of laws and not barbarians
I Dont see the laws working ... Do you ? :shrug:
No, I don't. But what we need is more religious tolerance from all sides. Not more fuel to the fire.

thats just a natural response... you can only take so much nonsense ... The blame squarely lays on the Jihadis,And the Pseudo-Secs
The natural response is to try and hunt down the perpetrators. The illiterate, nefarious and criminal response is to simply lash out at anyone who is a muslim because it was a muslim fanatic who blew up something and killed people. Anger is no excuse for genocidal actions. Your comment should be noted by the site owner as a clear and categoric endorsement of hindu massacre of muslims and seeing it as somehow 'justifiable' than muslim massacre of hindus. Ie, you,sir, is categorically a bigot.

We are a land of laws and not barbarians
I Dont see the laws working ... Do you ? :shrug:
No, I don't. But what we need is more religious tolerance from all sides. Not more fuel to the fire.
We tried that for many many many years ... even went to the extent of offering the other cheek, offering to break our country etc etc ... Didnt pan out as intended and the nonsense continues ... What next do you propose to tackle a situation where one party simply does not understand the concept of peacefull co-existence .. and respecting other beliefs and democratic values of a civilized society ?
It is not as bad as you portray it, within india. Yes we have extremist elements within, but they are under control. And with more education (not the madrassa variety), they will dwindle in numbers even more. Kashmir is a different issue and appears to be out of control. I donno what the solution is there. But the last thing India needs is another open and outright civil war.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Bheem, we are more than a single state. Can't destroy all the country just because of Kashmir. And that is exactly what the terrorists want. What we need to do is pursue some aggressive policies in Kashmir including resettlement of KPs. If Israel can blatantly violate all laws and proposed solutions and settle people all over the west bank, surely we can do that within our own legal borders. Like KR has said, we also need to slowly but surely bring in a uniform civil code, start implementing a separation of religion and state/govt policy and get secular in a true sense. We cannot be a hindu country. Fate has decided that we are secular for good or bad.

I suppose that was not a pleasant reading for you .... apologies ... not my fault.. :shrug:
Now, I have already established and you have agreed before that Sri Krishna was a womaniser. And he is supposed to be our guide with all his Gita and other sermons ?? It may be easy to find faults with our God also. This does not vindicate Prophet. I am just trying the play the devil's advocate. I will post a detailed post which will be much more than a missive later during the week.
KR... I wish I could say much on this. I feel shameful that I am part of this group which promotes nonsense like this here...Mind you ...you are tlaking about Lord Krishna. Please refrain from such comments.....Be it Krishna, Rama or Mohemmad sahab... Be it Jejus christ or buddha. Please keep them out of discussion. Talk about any relgion and their belief. I have no problem. but PLS we can talk about rest. If you want to give me few galis... I wont mind yaar... I hope you and others also respect this humble request.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Ya all are freakin losing it. The stuff that is happening in Iraq is due to the colonial era legacy of mindlessly dividing nations without any consideration towards tribes, ethnicities and other cultural differences. the sunni shia crap shoot has been going on for some time, and attempting to fix it within a few years is impossible. the same allies to darfur. the problems there are due to a lack of acknowledgment of how tedious the task is and how it needs a collective effort. as for gujurat, easily one of our better states from the perspective of industry, but it has been severely tainted by the grotesque events of a few years ago, and compounding this is the fact that the man in charge with whose blessings the atrocities occurred was emphatically re-elected. infact, modi is ruining BJP by permitting people to label it as a right wing hindu nationalist party. BJP is about as right wing as the Congress and is just as supportive of business... alas their name is tainted by the dumb few. you guys are being unfair by being critical of the media for not renouncing the dickweed who was critical of sadam's execution (and had i not been anti death penalty, i would have whole heartedly supported it, maybe suggested creative ways such as having his live body eaten by rodents). however, using terms that are nothing but talking points such as "P-sec" which i must say makes you sound like bill o reilly and trust me that means that your IQ drops by a good 100 points... so refrain from it.

I suppose that was not a pleasant reading for you .... apologies ... not my fault.. :shrug:
Now, I have already established and you have agreed before that Sri Krishna was a womaniser. And he is supposed to be our guide with all his Gita and other sermons ?? It may be easy to find faults with our God also. This does not vindicate Prophet. I am just trying the play the devil's advocate. I will post a detailed post which will be much more than a missive later during the week.
KR... I wish I could say much on this. I feel shameful that I am part of this group which promotes nonsense like this here...Mind you ...you are tlaking about Lord Krishna. Please refrain from such comments.....Be it Krishna, Rama or Mohemmad sahab... Be it Jejus christ or buddha. Please keep them out of discussion. Talk about any relgion and their belief. I have no problem. but PLS we can talk about rest. If you want to give me few galis... I wont mind yaar... I hope you and others also respect this humble request.
No problem Sir. My apologizes to you and henceforth I will try not to make such tongue and cheek comments. BTW, I am a Vishnu/Krishna believer and a practising Hindu . It was meant as a retort to posters who criticize only Islam and Prophet.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Thank you sir. I really respect you for what you are doing and your intentions are. Also to those who are defending one side of the argument or the other. :wtg: I am all for the discusssions/arguments. Cheers.

Re: Another Day Another 50 odd Killed... Another 30 odd killed... this is EVERYDAY thing... it seems... Also, it is really funny that the USA the country that brought you Iraq war, Abu Gharib, Guantanmo, Secret Renderings, Racial profiling, etc., etc., should deny visa to Modi... What is the saying about Ulta Chor Kotwal Ko Daante...