Okay i need some Help!

THX_1138

Re: Okay i need some Help!

wtf... you guys are not taking this seriously! this is some serious voodoo sh*t i am stuck in here...
THX, u are fairly new here. There is some history behind this board. Its too long & too funny to summarise in one post. Never mind, u got the advise u were lookin for :hic:
yeah i heard some stuff about an "old icf" whats that all about?
As i said, its too long a history to describe in one post. :hic: For now i will reveal two characters that were part of that epic story: Analf Himler (who made Auto Ba(h)ns popular) and Anus Daimler (who put the Beedi industry back in business) Some day u'll find them on google. :hic:

how do i avoid doing that without ending the relationship and losing my nookie?
I dont know how serious u are. This board is certainly not the right place to find an advise for such matters. Lose your cell phone. Drive cross country. Go hiking. Come back like a hippie, with your face burried in hair. Am sure she wont bother with u any longer. :hic:
Unfortunately that tactic did NOT work in Forrest Gump's case lol
He still banged her though. SCORE !

err don't you think that posting this on some Love & Relationship message board instead of a Cricket board would get you any sort of useful advice?
they will all chastise me for not proposing as yet. the truth is that this girl is unpredictable. now she is showing signs of improvement, and maturity which is why i want to be cautious. if any one of you ever watch battlestar galactica, then she is lt. kara "starbuck" thrace personified (except with red hair). brash, unpredictable, disturbed but for all practical purposes a prodigy. nevertheless, another eight hours... lets see how this plays out. just in case i stop posting, then just assume that i have been captured by the enemy. tell my mum i love her...

wtf... you guys are not taking this seriously! this is some serious voodoo sh*t i am stuck in here...
THX, u are fairly new here. There is some history behind this board. Its too long & too funny to summarise in one post. Never mind, u got the advise u were lookin for :hic:
yeah i heard some stuff about an "old icf" whats that all about?
As i said, its too long a history to describe in one post. :hic: For now i will reveal two characters that were part of that epic story: Analf Himler (who made Auto Ba(h)ns popular) and Anus Daimler (who put the Beedi industry back in business) Some day u'll find them on google. :hic:
you guys had a guy whose handle was "himler" and you still let him register? but do tell, i am curious... and now that you have irked my curiosity, its best you reveal the truth, for as they say, curiosity killed the cat. well this aint no cat, but a mad dog...